General insurance What makes you consider insurance?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Something must be behind in your persistency to push for business success or whatever that is benefiting to life. And here comes insurance, which most of us here understands how it works. Even if some of us are new to insurance and their respective policies.

At least the name 'insurance is familiar to our ear. Their are many factors that influence us wanting to go into insurance. Without those factors no one would be wanting around insurance scheme.

When it comes to the factors that pushed me to wanting to go investing into insurance I'll simply say;

* Health benefits of insurance pushed me wanting to invest.

* Property insurance benefits made me to seek insurance scheme. Cos I believe anything can occur at any given time, with out the benefits of insurance I wouldn't be recovering from the negative impact of the unforseen.

What made you consider insurances??

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Honestly speaking, I don't really fancy insurance. It is just a money paying to some companies for indemnity. And what if what I envisage will happen doesn't happen? It means the money may be wasted. That's the reason why most time I am not moved by the juicy advantages of insurance.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Insurance has so many advantages and benefits and that is a reason why a lot of people are doing it. If you have a property and you are afraid of losing it someday maybe due to accident or something like that then you probably need to buy an insurance package to protect the house.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Honestly speaking, I don't really fancy insurance. It is just a money paying to some companies for indemnity. And what if what I envisage will happen doesn't happen? It means the money may be wasted. That's the reason why most time I am not moved by the juicy advantages of insurance.
I heard your own thoughts about insurance. And what you said is still the fact around insurance, anything that has advantage also comes with demerits. That's why we need to plan ourselves well to decide if we truly need insurance, what can it benefit us. That's the kind of question we'll ask ourselves before heading to invest our money into it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have bought a life insurance policy, I did not buy this policy for someone to benefit after my death. I bought this policy to gain benefits myself. I can get coverage for terminal illness and loss of body parts due to an accident during the insured time. If nothing happens to me, I will get the insured amount with a bonus.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have bought a life insurance policy, I did not buy this policy for someone to benefit after my death. I bought this policy to gain benefits myself. I can get coverage for terminal illness and loss of body parts due to an accident during the insured time. If nothing happens to me, I will get the insured amount with a bonus.
Laughs. But do you understand that, before you gain it with insurance you must lose something important in your life, or face health disorders and many more. Some that insures for life, don't live to gain from it rather their nominees as next of kin takes the benefits which is mainly from his or her biological family.

Good luck

Verified member
Insurance policy is very good especially health insurance policy which gives you assess to some health assistance when the beneficiary is physically unstable then the health insurance company will have to stand up to render assistance to the person since the person has been partnering with them for some time and he or she pays it's dues as at when due.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Insurance policy is very good especially health insurance policy which gives you assess to some health assistance when the beneficiary is physically unstable then the health insurance company will have to stand up to render assistance to the person since the person has been partnering with them for some time and he or she pays it's dues as at when due.
I agree with you on the health insurance because there is no how someone will not experience bad health at least once in one's lifetime but I think the only insurance that's the best it be doing is the life insurance so that families can benefit from it after demise. This is because there are some terminal diseases that will still lead to death.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I am someone who is more interested in health insurance and I see it as the best way to utilise my hard earned money because it will surely yield big whenever I fall sick or any of my relative as this will help me to cover costs of having to pay everything by myself.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I am someone who is so much interested in the health insurance policy that is active around here. This is because it does not only cover you alone but you can also register up to five people of your immediate family into it. It is also cheap and covers a lot of areas including some surgeries.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When we bought our home via a bank mortgage the fire insurance was a requirement. But when we had fully paid the mortgage we did not renew the insurance. I know there is the risk but we live in a village that is not crowded. Fire is unheard of because the residents are middle class families who are careful and decent in their way of life.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think what made me consider insurance policy is the coverage you get and protection you get whenever you cover your risk against any form of risk and incident that might actually want to occur I think , that is the reason I register and signup for many insurance policy, so as to get covered

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think what made me consider insurance policy is the coverage you get and protection you get whenever you cover your risk against any form of risk and incident that might actually want to occur I think , that is the reason I register and signup for many insurance policy, so as to get covered
Yes, it comes with magnificent coverages indeed. No one knows when unheralded challenges of life occurs. That's why we need insurance in our career to back ourselves up explicitly when challenges unexpected come through us. I've learned many things during my little time on Earth, and I've come to see insurance benefits.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
The biggest thing that makes me go for insurance is the benefits that come with it. For example, having a health insurance saves you alot when you get sick and cannot afford the money. Even the insurance for property, vehicle or business help alot because emergencies are prone to occurring anytime. It is best to stay prepared.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Insurance is something that every individual should consider because of the numerous benefits therein. If you have an insurance then you are covered in case of any accident or health challenges as the case may be depending on the kind of insurance you enrolled for. It also serves as a form of investment.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Insurance shouldn't be overlooked by any individual, its simply good to protect us from challenges unbeknownst. The only thing that has made me stay away from insurance is simply because, I have no funds at the moment to enroll into insurance policy of my choice and get protected when unheralded circumstances come through.