What makes cryptocurrencies prices increase?

Ayeshabashir

Hello dear hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum. So guys today i will tell you about the factor which are responsible for cryptocurrencies prices goes up . Cryptocurrencies price depends on supply and demand. Of the demand of cryptocurrencies is getting higher than the supply then the prices goes up .When people prefer to buying coins and holding it rather than selling then the demand increase. People pay heed more attention to buy coin and use it so if the supply is less than the demand then the cryptocurrencies rate will getting higher

Hello dear hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum. So guys today i will tell you about the factor which are responsible for cryptocurrencies prices goes up . Cryptocurrencies price depends on supply and demand. Of the demand of cryptocurrencies is getting higher than the supply then the prices goes up .When people prefer to buying coins and holding it rather than selling then the demand increase. People pay heed more attention to buy coin and use it so if the supply is less than the demand then the cryptocurrencies rate will getting higher
Good evening from my region. Hope you are fine. Thank you very much for your informative thread. I am sure that a lot of members here will find your post very helpful because today people are becoming more and more interested in cryptocurrencies.

It is true that cryptocurrency investment is very popular nowadays because it is considered to be a very good and passive earning method. However, this investment is very risky. So it is wise to invest what you can afford to lose. Recently, I have started investing in cryptocurrencies although I do not have special knowledge of them. Anyway, I will see how it goes. For the time being, I enjoy watching the prices of cryptocurrencies go up and down.

Thank you very much for explaining why the prices of cryptocurrencies change. This information is useful indeed.

In any kind of trading it is always the law of supply and demand that dictates. Even in the ordinary market where we buy food when the vegetables are short in supply due to the rainy season the prices would go up and sometimes very steep when the vegetable farms are ruined by the storms. In crypto coin which is a merchandise that is traded in the market the law of supply is there for the movement. But you have to be aware of the so called whales. They are the crypto holder of big chunks that are in millions if not billions of dollars. When they transact by bulk the market price would rock. For a sell the price would go down and for a demand to buy the price will go up. Don't you see that small holders like us have no effect on the market that whatever transactions we make will not really affect the price in the market.