What Kind Of Real Estate Business Is The Best One?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many aspects of real estate business. You may become a property dealer or a real estate agent. You can even sell and buy properties to generate massive amounts of income after some time. You may even become a long-term investor in the real estate business or you may even purchase a property and handle over it to a tenant in order to make money. There are various kinds of money making method and each of them have its own pros and cons. So, there seems to be many kinds of real estate business, but I would like to know what is the best kind of real estate business.

As far as my opinion is concerned, it would be much better to purchase a property and rent it out and if you get a much better price after a few years, then you must sell it off. This is because purchasing a property and not renting it out could mean that you are losing money because what is the point of having a property when you are not benefiting from it? If you do not have much capital, then it would be much better to become a property dealer and find investors. So, what kind of real estate business is the best one of them all?

E

eldavis

Real estate investment in general is very lucrative, but I think the best amongst them all would be investing in lands. You can buy a land located in an rural area then hold it. After a year or two, the price would definitely appreciate, which would lead to profits on your part. You can easily sell them off double the capital you used in buying it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are so many things you have to put into consideration when you are determining the type of property you have to invest on . As a real estate investors generally you do not just have to go ahead to invest in something when you don't really understand how these things really works.

For example , if I know that my location is the type of location that is highly populated and more people are migrating to then I have to invest in buildings for the purpose of renting out for people who might be interested to live in. Generally any type of real estate investment is mostly profitable in urban settlement with high population and industries.

If my location is developing newly and there is few buildings and houses but there is high possibility that it will the populated in the future , I can just invest in land or long-term purposes and as development takes over I can be able to sell out my properties with profit.

There are a lot of things you have to put into consideration when you are interested to invest in real estate and not just to buy properties and sell or to just invest in land or buildings

Kendy

Verified member
There are many toes of real estate investment and each of them have their own sole benefits. Real estate business has really marked itself as one of the most profitable business in this century and a lot of individual and companies are readily grabbing the gold mine. Investing in real estate by purchasing of land, houses have been proven to be profitable although there are risks attached. I think the most profitable or beat investment in real estate has to do with buying of lands rather than already built houses. The first step would be to purchase the lands, build on them like shops and houses where it should be rented out for tenants. In this case, it would be advisable to make a legal body in charge of the properties and would be a middleman between the landlord and his tenants. Tenants tend to misbehave when they have a direct contact with the landowner and this could cause decline in the business. Renting out the land for agricultural purposes, campaign grounds and also leasing it for some period of years are all profitable. Depending on the land owner, he could as well choose to keep it bare until it appreciates and worth more than the initial value.