What kind of enterprise do I need to build to make money

Ramolak19

Verified member
My parents was advising me to build up an enterprise business that is profitable and sustainable. This means having a clear business model with well defined goals, strategies, and processes in place.

but I think I need to have the right resources like capital and other resources to support the operations. it's also important to identify potential customers and markets for the products or services so that i can target them effectively.

I also ensure that all of these elements are working together harmoniously towards achieving success this includes setting up systems for tracking performance metrics like sales figures and customer satisfaction ratings. So that i will be able to create an enterprise capable of making money over time.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Before starting a company be sure to make an idea about the domain you are going to work with it.
Starting with bank debt could be the initial solution if you are going to build your place of work since the TMM of the bank is lower than the price of the building increases more than the TMM of the bank.
The third golden rule, is do not to put yourself on risk means donate a check while your bank account is empty hoping that there is expected income that could never arrive and this is most common problem of new created companies.