What isthe easiest way to learn forex trading?

Setho

VIP Contributor
The easiest way of learning forex is by taking it on a step-by-step basis. This means that there are some things that you need to learn before others at the most especially practice is very important .

The first thing that you should take your time in learning is about the financial markets and why the forex market is even exist in the first place . You are then going to proceed to learn about the various pairs , indices and derivatives that are found in the market.

You shouldn't be able to proceed to learning more technical things like the candlestick charts , then you are going to learn about technical indicators and how to use them then you are going to learn about candlestick patterns and in what kind of market they usually applied .

The next thing is for you to be able to learn entry triger and ways in which your trend or your idea can be invalidated. Risk management is the next thing to do and it is going to teach you how you are going to manage your trades and how to conserve losses.

There are so many ways in which you can start your career and YouTube is a very good place to start.

Asahi

Verified member
In reality, there is nothing like easy way to learn Forex! Yeah I know, demo trading is free but it’s not an easy option! The mainm challenging part is, here you need to build your own trading strategy to sustain! If you try to follow others system or signal, then surely you’ll suffer in your trading!

moonchild

VIP Contributor
First and foremost I'll advise you to get a mentor and start from there, that's one of my earliest mistakes when I was starting, I was just winging it and I don't know what I'm doing to be honest, I blew a lot f money and the painful thing was, it isn't my money but after I met my mentor he changed my mentality in Forex Trading and for the first time in my life I started making reasonable choices in my trading.

You have to also learn yourself first, don't just scratch the surface you need to G deep there are a lot resources out there you can use for free, go to babypips and open an account and then start from scratch, sleep and wake up on that website it Is very important.

You should also open a demo account immediately the app is on playstore and you can get it for free.

Select one or two pairs and stick with them don't make the mistake of becoming the jack of all trades master of none, multi tasking is very bad, you shouldn't try it especially when you're just starting out.

Good luck in your journey as a forex trader.

E

eldavis

There are various other ways you can learn forex trading besides watching on YouTube. There are lots of free articles online you can make use of, there are even some free sites you can register on to get the basic knowledge of how forex trading works for beginners. Some of these sites includes babypips.
There are also other paid course you can register for. Im academy is a great place to learn and earn with forex trading, though you have to pay to gain access.

Shaf

Verified member
By an easy way to learn trading, I assume you mean a way to learn fast and without pain of loss. That is not possible when trading forex and particularly more difficult when you are new.

The most important thing is to start with the basics, learn terms and terminologies, the use of indicators and how to read charts, how to spot am entry and exit. It's also important you learn about risk management and capital preservation. In the long run these two will save your account.

There are many resources out there to help you, some free and some you will have to pay for. If you can afford a course, it will shorten your learning curve. Free resources are good, but the advantage of a course especially one-on-one is that you will be able to tap from someone's experience.

YouTube is one of the best places to start from, then Google is always your friend when you don't understand something.

glabella

I believe learning forex trading is a continuous process which continues until the end of the trading career and traders need to keep themselves open for learning. With every trade a trader makes he learns.

quindene

To start with forex learning, spend some time understanding how forex trading works, how to make trades, active forex trading times, and how you can manage risks. There are plenty of educational resources like books and videos that you can go through to learn. As you will learn more with your experience, make sure that you try out some day-run strategies on your demo and micro accounts.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
In this internet world, nothing is difficult. Now, you don’t need to go for any paid course rather you can watch YouTube videos, read various websites and e-books. These all will help you earn knowledge without relying on any paid course. So, go to any lengths to flourish your trading.

Hydrogenic

The only way to learn trading is by trading. No shortcuts! You only become good at trading with continuous practice. It is like learning to ride a bike. Before you learn to ride one effortlessly, you rise and fall multiple times. The same goes with trading. You could lose many times. But if you learn from your mistakes and implement corrections, you will grow eventually. Hence, be consistent!

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
You have to use a robot for a long time to prove its performance. Use indicators and market analysis and consider global market situation as part of this analysis. FXOpulence puts no restriction on any type of trading whether it is hedging or gambling.

King bell

VIP Contributor
Forex trading requires understanding of the foreign exchange market, different strategies for trading, how to manage risk and use trading platforms. To facilitate the learning process, familiarize yourself with it, take online courses, study books, follow forex news, try out demo accounts. Also, learn risk management and get involved in online communities at this time so that you choose a good broker who starts small.
With small capital starting even when your budget is enough helps you manage risks while gaining experience without having huge losses. Keep on evaluating your trades to identify mistakes where lessons should be drawn. Stay disciplined by coming up with a trading plan and sticking to it rather than making impulsive decisions driven by fear or greed.
Remember forex trading involves risks and no guarantees of profit; therefore success demands patience together with dedication as well as continual education