What isthe easiest way to learn forex trading?

Hassanbenjamin

I'm keen just to learn how to trade on forex, how can I start? I stated by whatcing videos on YouTube what other way Can I follow to learn forex trading?

Setho

VIP Contributor
I believe that basically everything that you will need to become very successful in your forex trading career can actually be found on YouTube. There are a lot of books that you might choose to use in order to learn technical analysis and how to devise a strategy for yourself but they might cost you some money before you can be able to buy it. There are a lot of websites that you might be able to find the PDF version of the books but I am not really sure that you are going to be comfortable in learning in that way.

Ponmo

There is no easy way out. It's like learning to walk, and for that, you have to take steps. To become a trader, you have to trade. Good traders learn from their mistakes . Backtest and refine your strategies after you've completed your trades. However, I do not advise you to immediately deposit funds into your account and begin trading. Take small measures at first. Begin with a practice account and develop skills. Once you are confident about your skills, trade with a micro account. Take minimal risks and attempt to remain consistent, while backtesting on a regular basis.

Neuroid

Just start trading! The live forex market is your real guru. After completing your trades, backtest your strategies and improve them. But I am not suggesting you to pour money into your account and start trading. Take slow steps. First, start with a demo account and learn some skills. After gaining both some skills and confidence, trade with a micro account. Take small risks and try to be consistent, meanwhile regularly backtest. This will help you grow as a trader.

destinyrim

There are no shortcuts for learning forex trading. A trader needs to have in-depth knowledge about the forex market. A trader should not directly jump into live trading, instead he should take his time to learn and practice trading on a demo account.

Nimrod

There is no easy way to learn how to trade. You have to put in a lot of hard work but since there is a lot of free information available online, it can make the learning process a little smooth. You need to stick to genuine resources and practise. Once you clear your concepts, start implementing them on a demo account. Initially, you will have a few setbacks, but things will become clearer. Take help from fellow traders. Join forex communities and stay consistent. You will grow with time.

Forex trading is a vast subject and a trader needs to invest a lot of time and dedication to be able to learn about the forex market. There isn’t any easy way or shortcut, just stay consistent and keep taking small steps daily.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If one doesn't want to learn by going to udemy to pay in order to learn a course via forex where he or she pays money to a professional to carry out the course offering. Then YouTube, Google is an option to learn on your own. Their are so many videos shared on YouTube by experts too who are earning money on YouTube via autopilot just to help novice or new traders in forex adapt to the system of forex trading. The basics can be learned there, as time progresses, the trader can connect with other traders by searching for them using Google, connecting with the real ones base on proper research. Their are many expert traders you can search through Google, which helps link their social profile and make it visible for me to catch up with them based on the permission which an expert forex trader gave to Google and other search engines, which enabled people to search and get their information. So, with that you can connect with them via telegram, Facebook, WhatsApp and learn from them. Some are fake some are real that's why you need to act smartly as well I'm order to avoid falling prey.

Tactical

There are numerous options these days, one should choose the method that suits them. Personally I find reading very boring, so I just prefer to watch youtube videos or take trading courses with at least one interactive class per week.

LaneBall

There is no easy or difficult way, there is just one way to learn forex, read and practice. Read from reliable sources and practice in a demo account. Keep doing it every day and you will be able to learn forex trading.

Dora Wi

When I was a beginner I didn't really watch YouTube tutorials because I found it hard to verify whether people are offering legit advice. There are two online courses that I found very helpful: BabyPips and Forex Military School. There is also a book that I loved: Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom by Van K. Tharp.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
It’s a wrong approach; because there is nothing like an easy to learn Forex! Basically, Forex is one of the most challenging profession in the world! Here more than 90% traders are losers; so please don’t try to learn so simply; try to build a proper trading skill in demo! If you are consistent enough in demo, then go for live!

Suba

Staff member
If you learn forex trading through forex sites and youtube videos it's good but you will only get piecemeal knowledge, not thorough and complete. I think the best step is to take a forex trading online course. also you can join their community especially in your country.

Asahi

Verified member
Truthfully , there is no easy way! I see, few traders are trying to rely on others trading strategy or system, even a number of trades rely on signal service! But this kinda stuffs are temporary! Only your own trading skill can help you in a long term process!

rextee

You will have to find the easiest way for you. I can only tell that there is a lot of information about forex in books, articles, and videos that you can find easily.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
The easiest way to learn Forex is to take lesson from every mistake which is barely seen among traders. Although this way is simple to follow, traders focus on it the less. You know an easy way is always avoided by traders.

HeavLeighGill

Babypips is one of the best websites out there for beginners. Opening a demo account through a broker is also a good way to get some hands on practice before you put any money on the line.

Chlamys

To get better at any sport, you have to practise. In the same way, to get better at forex trading, you will have to practise. Whenever you practice, give time to creating strategies.

Initially, you can take help of fellow traders and copy their strategies to understand how strategies work. However, do not make this a habit.

Successful traders love backtesting. Try to see the market at different angles and read as much as you can. Learn to make your strategies better. If you keep repeating this for a while, you will see results. After that, you can begin live trading.

Heiden Lang

There is no shortcut for learning in forex. Traders should learn step-by-step. He should not jump into a demo before learning the basics about trading like: trading glossary, trading strategies, importance of risk management, etc.
Then he should practise enough trading on a demo account before trading live.

Wordsmith

The easiest and most effective way to learn forex trading in my opinion is to start from a demo account as experience and failure are the two biggest teachers when it comes to learning the best lessons in life or any business.