What is Zcash (ZEC) The Cryptocurrency Status !

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
1611168962054.png
Zcash was developed by Zooko Wilcox in the year 2016. Zcash is a hard fork from bitcoin,

Zcash's is first crypto with zero-knowledge security. Hash function of this crypto is Equihash, it is written in multiple programming languages - C++ ,Rust, Python, Kotlin , Swift & Go. it utilizes on proof-of-work (POW) algorithm, its ticker Symbol is ZEC

Maximum supply of this crypto is 21 million (like BTC), more than 10 million are currently circulating in the coin market. Many exchangers like Binance, OKEx, CoinEx etc have it in their trading pairs list, this is among the top 40 coins in the market.

Last edited:

Naz

View attachment 43828
Zcash was developed by Zooko Wilcox in the year 2016. Zcash is a hard fork from bitcoin,

Zcash's is first crypto with zero-knowledge security. Hash function of this crypto is Equihash, it is written in multiple programming languages - C++ ,Rust, Python, Kotlin , Swift & Go. it utilizes on proof-of-work (POW) algorithm, its ticker Symbol is ZEC

Maximum supply of this crypto is 21 million (like BTC), more than 10 million are currently circulating in the coin market. Many exchangers like Binance, OKEx, CoinEx etc have it in their trading pairs list, this is among the top 40 coins in the market.
Thanks for sharing informative post related to cryptocurrencies. I really like to know and learn about new Cryptocurrencies. I invested in few demanding Cryptocurrencies and this one is also looking profitable. When I will have money to invest,I will invest some money in this coin.

Lyrrex

Unlike Bitcoin networks thats transparent up to the extent of knowing the total amount each wallet holds, and also the total u transactions perform by a particular address on the network, zcasg happens to be a privacy token which focus on protecting its users Crypto transactions.
One the advantage of zcash over Bitcoin is that it's easily minable. With a good personal computer, one can mine zcash with less electricity consumption.