Globalhive: Get Free Zcash for free (See my original [email protected]

Kingstone

Global Hive is more like a faucet site because you claim free Zcash every 24 hours. This site allows you to earn by logging in daily and claiming the Zcash. Immediately after your claim, your earned Zcash will be in processing immediately and it will enter your wallet after the needed confirmation.

One of the best ways to earn free crypto coins is to claim them without spending a dime. There are numerous ways we can go about them. These include cloud mining, faucets, forum posting (like this), and many others. While this may be very small, I am not going to complain that I earned free money. In this article, I will share one of the best ways I have been earning Zec cash (Zcash) for about a week. This is very easy and you are not required to make any deposit. There is no deposit page on the site. How exciting!

One Zec cash is about $150 ( price fluctuations). Many experts believe that this is the best time to rack some crypto coins. Why? We are facing another dip cycle of 2020 and 2021. Bitcoin is likely going to go below $40k before January runs out and then we can witness another bull run.

Global Hive is more like a faucet site because you claim free Zcash every 24 hours. This site allows you to earn by logging in daily and claiming the Zcash. Immediately after your claim, your earned Zcash will be in processing immediately and it will enter your wallet after the needed confirmation.

Requirements:

1. Brave Browser
2. Wallet that supports Zcash (Binance, Trust wallet, etc).

How To Earn more:

You can easily do this by referral program. Once someone uses your link to register, you will earn some free Zcash but this will not be processed immediately. The minimum is 0.002 Zcash (about $3). As your referrals keep accumulating Zcash by logging in to claim, it keeps increasing.
You can also connect your social media account to the site to earn a multiplier. I connected my email and Linkedln account. Twitter and Facebook seem not working for me. You might be lucky to activate the four. This will boost your coins as there is no definite amount to earn daily.
Never you miss a day while claiming. Five consecutive days will earn you an X2 multiplier and it is the highest you can earn. After that, you can claim a bonus round which is even higher than X2. If you fail to claim over the last 20-30 hours, the multiplier resets. So never you miss a moment.

I have many payment proofs and I am still claiming.
Dm if you need my referral link.