What is your thought on a female manager?

How society has some myths concerning entrusting woman in leadership position, I am not always totally in support of this, but most organization I have visited would rather want a man as manager than use a woman because they believe that a woman is not equipped both physically and mentally to handle some jobs. Personally, I dont actually discriminate between genders for a particular position or designation in a particular business. I think a female boss would be okay so far as she can handle the stress and hardwork it takes to fill the particular position that is vacant and if she can keep the other employees in lie and producing above the minimum amount of production that is expected in the organization. So what is your thoughts about this

In my working experience, female boss (lady boss) are more disciplined and strict when it comes to work. However, I have suffered a great deal from the ones I've worked with because of their level of strictness and pretty hard to communicate with. But In my opinion, I believe female boss are more capable of running an organization smoothly with the aim of maximizing profit and minimizing loss.

How society has some myths concerning entrusting woman in leadership position, I am not always totally in support of this, but most organization I have visited would rather want a man as manager than use a woman because they believe that a woman is not equipped both physically and mentally to handle some jobs. Personally, I dont actually discriminate between genders for a particular position or designation in a particular business. I think a female boss would be okay so far as she can handle the stress and hardwork it takes to fill the particular position that is vacant and if she can keep the other employees in lie and producing above the minimum amount of production that is expected in the organization. So what is your thoughts about this
I don't also involve myself in anything gender discrimination, picking one ahead of the other. I believe God the creator created us equally and not differently. We have one purpose to serve on earth and not living by ego, trying to feel superior than the other. We should always take very one the same and not underestimating the weaker vessels ability cos they can also act as we can in any business endeavour.

It depends on the type of business she is handling or the type of person she is. In a business gender don't matter. Everyone can handle any parts of business it just base on the experience you have sometimes the woman or female manage are more active than the male . It doesn't matter all is needed is the work to be done.

A female manager is always better when carrying out their responsibility, Even a female manager knows how to take good control of financial performance, they are also diverse when it comes to problem-solving, also increased the collaboration of the business organisation. The study has shown that female manager is always trustworthy.

Female managers seem to be more dutiful and methodical in their approach to working, making them a bit more level-headed. This fits with the findings that women managers are also less motivated by thrill-seeking than men, and more likely to enter an engaged state of ‘flow’ whilst working on a task.

Taking this in combination with their creativity, it seems that women adopt a generally open-minded, yet focussed, thinking style as managers.

Female manager are either strict or very gentle. They don't always be in the middle. The boy problem I do have with them is that they are highly emotional. They still allowed themselves to be carried away with the situation. In my honesty, I still prefer a male manager, they are always tough and firm while making decision.

There is no harm in having a female manager as long as she knows her worth and does the job very well. There is no segregation in leadership. Business moves forward when the right team takes over control. A female leader will tend to be more emotional and passionate but the workers should know she's handling the business rightly.

I believe it depends on the kind of job in question there are some job that are might not be too idea for a woman, but in general i believe woman are good at managing people, they are more able to relate with people and also get them to do what they are supposed to do.