Earn Money What is your others job beside of online earning?

Mertayasa

Make money online is not a really good income, because the amount of money we can earn is uncertain or it's depend on the website we are working on. I'm sure there people only working online just for passive income and some other as their primary income. In my case make money through online site is my passive income, because I can't be sure how much money I can earn each month. Sometimes only 50 dollars and sometimes up to 500 dollars.

However my primary job is as a customer service in air plane agent right now. This job I can do it from home because the pandemic in my country still increasing from day by day. Actually I work in one of the Holland cruise ship and because of this pandemic my contract is pending and I'm not sure when I can back to the ship.

So, What is your others job beside of online earning?​

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Make money online is not a really good income, because the amount of money we can earn is uncertain or it's depend on the website we are working on. I'm sure there people only working online just for passive income and some other as their primary income. In my case make money through online site is my passive income, because I can't be sure how much money I can earn each month. Sometimes only 50 dollars and sometimes up to 500 dollars.

However my primary job is as a customer service in air plane agent right now. This job I can do it from home because the pandemic in my country still increasing from day by day. Actually I work in one of the Holland cruise ship and because of this pandemic my contract is pending and I'm not sure when I can back to the ship.

That is a nice job doing customer service at airline is good and I know it will really earn you good money at the end of every month. But offline job is farming business and it also a lucrative business . Though it get season that one can sell farm produce but yet its good.This is my own side business apart from online earning.

mrigankaborah

I do many queer things. like to do volunteering work in my community and earn some quick bucks somethimes from the work there.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am a teacher. Though teachers in my country are not well respected because they don't collect much money but I am a lucky chap that is working in a big school and I am also blessed with many home lessons. All these are enough to meet my needs monthly. Though I have found solace in working on fora to cater for some needs that are not that tangible like subscriptions on decoders and Netflix.

Mertayasa

That is a nice job doing customer service at airline is good and I know it will really earn you good money at the end of every month. But offline job is farming business and it also a lucrative business . Though it get season that one can sell farm produce but yet its good.This is my own side business apart from online earning.
I think doesn't matter whatever is our job as long as we enjoying and we can make something from it. In my place there are a lot of successful farmer and they get more money each money then kind jobs I currently do. Farming business means you're owner of that business, but I'm just employee from a company. My salary also never increase for each months.​

Mertayasa

I do many queer things. like to do volunteering work in my community and earn some quick bucks somethimes from the work there.
It's very good to hear that from you. The more jobs you do means more money you will get. We should do another jobs beside of online earning, because online jobs is not always become a good become. We can't predict the money we will from each months unless you have an online business.

Mertayasa

I am a teacher. Though teachers in my country are not well respected because they don't collect much money but I am a lucky chap that is working in a big school and I am also blessed with many home lessons. All these are enough to meet my needs monthly. Though I have found solace in working on fora to cater for some needs that are not that tangible like subscriptions on decoders and Netflix.
Become a teacher is very good and wise jobs. Which lesson do you teach ?
Well, I think you should not feel like that. It's doesn't mean your country not respecting you as a teacher. The salary of teacher is depend on the each country regulations and in my country I'm not sure because I never try to find it out.