Earn Money What Is The Easiest Way To Make Money In Africa?

Kwess

It is very difficult to make online money on the African continent true or false?
This is because most online companies and website does not work or function in most African countries. In my country Ghana, most online companies do not work here especially survey sites.
Whiles most pay per click, pay to watch and many more do not function well. At times, you get paid to $0.0001 for clicking on ads or watching video.
Can a good Samaritan share a website that can favor we the Africans?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
People don't really understand the principles behind making money online. There are two ways of making money online, you either learn online marketable skills like may be graphic designing, web developing etc or you are working passively for money online. From my analysis, it is better to learn online skill.
There are many cheap ways to make money online....And these cheap ways are not fetching much like learning skills to earn on the internet. These skills you mentioned are very valuable and could earn someone a fortune online if done properly.
I have seen people who said they are making it big on Fiverr over selling few skills they learnt

xFran78klz

I think that in Africa is very difficult. All the pages about surveys or jobs look for people living in other better places, because I think that in Africa there are less better countries than in Europe for example.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People don't really understand the principles behind making money online. There are two ways of making money online, you either learn online marketable skills like may be graphic designing, web developing etc or you are working passively for money online. From my analysis, it is better to learn online skill.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Unless you are seeking an alternative to your earnings here. You probably can make money here just for sharing your views about so many things in life. Or you can look for site like this and work there too, and manage your earnings, if you can manage your time.

Or you can move into affiliate marketing,if you are looking for something that will eventually worth your while.

Carson20t

The key thing to take note of is that if you want to earn online you have to drive traffic. So build your online presence then you can likely see results faster.

Identify products or services that you can easily sell online as the other best alternative to earn online as well.