Earn Money What Is The Easiest Way To Make Money In Africa?

Kwess

It is very difficult to make online money on the African continent true or false?
This is because most online companies and website does not work or function in most African countries. In my country Ghana, most online companies do not work here especially survey sites.
Whiles most pay per click, pay to watch and many more do not function well. At times, you get paid to $0.0001 for clicking on ads or watching video.
Can a good Samaritan share a website that can favor we the Africans?

PICKFORD

Verified member
There are several ways people in Africa make their money being it online or offline, talking about making money online,you can do that by advertising your business or product using social media such as Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram and Instagram,you can as well make money here in Africa by completing online surveys or engaging yourself in a PTC site.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the easiest ways to make money from the internet as an African is to engage in get paid to post forums. All you need is ability to make a correct a meaningful sentences you are good to go. You simply sign up with some of the gets paid to post forums and start make meaningful comments to make money. There are some of them that will pay you for creating thread. You just need to be consistent to decent make money.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I am am African and I find that writing is the best method for me and many others to work online. You can write in freelancing sites or you can post in forums and article writing sites. Those writing sites mostly just require you to have good writing skills and sometimes mastery of SEO. You can also use the writing skill to start your own blog.

Carson20t

In order for you to thrive as a start up you need to work extra hard.you need to select a few ptc or faucets that can work for you.you need to work on paid to post forums because they do not have strict conditions.Then you need to identify the skills you are good at and get certification. For them.More especially Teaching English,copywriter,content creator and other freelancer skills.Eventually you will find what you are good at and make real money regardless your geographical location.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the easiest ways to make money online to become a virtual assistant. All you need is personal computer system and a good internet connection. You can go freelance marketplace and create gig on virtual assistant. people are looking for someone who will help them to do data entry jobs. You can make money with virtual assistant.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the easiest ways to make money online ways to become affiliate marketer. You can make money online with athlete marketing without having your own website. You can do this by taking your affiliate of a link and advertise it directly on some channels. Some people make use of E-zine list to promote affiliate offers and make sales.

Borngreat

It is very difficult to make online money on the African continent true or false?
This is because most online companies and website does not work or function in most African countries. In my country Ghana, most online companies do not work here especially survey sites.
Whiles most pay per click, pay to watch and many more do not function well. At times, you get paid to $0.0001 for clicking on ads or watching video.
Yeah..... I got this site that pays me just to receive emails, open them, stay there for only 30secs and I get paid. It's just that simple and easy.

Suba

Staff member
If you are not satisfied with local sites from the African continent, I think you are better off joining a global site such as Trendri forums, also in general survey sites will limit (tier) countries from Asia and Africa so you will only get small results. There are still many ways to make money online, such as installing an ad network on your site or blog, stake crypto, trading crypto etc.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Get paid to post on forums is one of the easiest ways to make money online. The beautiful part of it is that you can do it from any part of the world. Get paid to post do not require much skills. What is your able to construct good and meaningful sentences, you are good to go. You can do this with the uses of phone or any other device used for browsing.

nickcrypto

making money in Africa it is rather all the ordinary manners to make money online are gone
the problem is only the Internet
Really I don't know is the Internet all over Africa continent? in desert for example? if people live in very separate from central districts territory what about the internet?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of opportunities for people to make money in Africa the problem is that Africa is not well developed and if people can bring good innovation into Africa it is possible for such people to make a lot of money. Development and technology is what is lacking in Africa and that is what people must engage into to make money.

T

ThapeloCM1

Hi I got ways to make money online, I just cant share likes yet to anyone, I am still new here.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The main reason a lot of people don't make money is that they have the easy money mentality which is very bad. first of all you need to realise that before you can make real money online you have to put effort and work very hard and of course be consistent in order to make something reasonable. I will advise you to learn affiliate marketing because it's one of the lucrative online businesses.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You can't really make something tangible online without the relevant skills. You will settle for less if you choose to browse PTC sites as a means of making money online. If you are a programmer ,you stand a better chance of making something worthwhile online. I will advice to go learn relevant online skills if you haven't.

T

ThapeloCM1

You can't earn any reasonable amount of money clicking on PTC ads. You can only earn from writing gig most especially. If you write exponentially, then it is advisable to login to freelancer.com, fiverr.com to create an account, and add writing as your preferred skill. Then you'll be sent offers to bid based on your preferred skill.
Have you ever heard of CPA ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You can't earn any reasonable amount of money clicking on PTC ads. You can only earn from writing gig most especially. If you write exponentially, then it is advisable to login to freelancer.com, fiverr.com to create an account, and add writing as your preferred skill. Then you'll be sent offers to bid based on your preferred skill.