What is the Easiest Way to Make Money From Your Blog

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are numerous ways to money from running adsense ads to publishing affiliate products, selling products, selling services, sponsorship, etc. However, what is the easiest way to make money?

In order to earn from adsense, amazon, sponsorship etc. you need a huge traffic. However, building traffic on your blog takes a lot of time even when you do SEO and digital marketing. Interestingly, there is a simple strategy to make money from your blog.

You can add “donate me” button on your home page, by doing this you will be able to collect donations from people who care about indie content creators. If your blog is useful and interesting, there will be a lot of people interested in donating to you.

You can start by promoting your blog to your friends and family who care about you. They will be interested in donating to you. You can also offer a free ebook and ask people to donate to you for using your free ebook.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Well, actually I used donate me option to make money from my blog. By doing so I managed to make $50 in the first month, which covered my domain and hosting expenses. Since I managed to recover my initial investment, I continued blogging and by the time when hosting and domain renewal were due, I had managed to make some money. If you have friends and family who take interest in your work and are always looking forward to help you, this can help you cover your expenses. However, you should not use this option as a revenue source. You cannot ask your same friend and family to donate you again and again. Asking for donation is also considered online begging and a lot of people frown upon this idea. I think a better way is to sell digital products. Instead of asking for donation, you can offer products to your friends and family.