Which is the Easiest Ad Network to Make Money From Your Blog?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been blogging for more than 3 years and I have tried a lot of monetization options, from adsense to amazon affiliate ads, clickbanks, infolinks, media.net, adhitz, etc. You can earn from all of these ad networks, however, in order to earn you need engagements on your ads, engagements on ads do not come easily. For instance, in order to earn from adsense, you need clicks, in order to earn from amazon, the products need to be purchased. Things like these do not happen easily.

Generally speaking, if you are using PPC ads, it is difficult to earn. However, it is easier to earn with CM ads, you can earn even with just 100 visits and no engagement.

In my experience, A-Ads is the easiest ad network to make money. They pay you via Bitcoin and if you integrate the faucet pay payment system, A-Ads will send you payment every day. They don’t have a withdrawal threshold, they will even pay 1 cent.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you think making 10-20 cents from your site is an earning, I do not have to say anything to say and I do not have anything to say against A-ads. You earn from clicks and impression, however, the rate is so low that I did not earn even $1 from 1K impression. I wouldn't consider or even recommend a-ads. However, if you have some traffic and if you do not have any major ad network on your site, using small ad networks like a-ads can give you some money. since you are paid in bitcoin and if you save your bitcoins you might be able to build sizeable income in the future. if you are actually considering to make money from your site, you need to work hard on building traffic, once you manage to bring traffic on your site, you can actually make money from ads or affiliate sale