Earn Money What is the biggest mistake you've made as a online marketer

Phabbyfundz

Online marketing has proven to be a very promising industry so far. With the help of technology (social media) and other trading platforms, goods and services can now be ordered and delivered from anywhere and at any time. But not withstanding it benefit there are still some disadvantages and mistakes made by online marketers.

A problem to ponder on is the payments methods, you might have a goods you want to sell and the buyer wishes to pay on delivery it is not guaranteed that the buyer is serious about the purchase of that goods you might end up transporting the goods,or even paying for purchase if those good doesn't originally belong to you and the buyer cancels the deal. Have you been in similar situations. What measures would you advice someone to take to avoid this loses.

Setho

VIP Contributor
As an online marketer I have a substantial amount of money invested in cryptocurrency period the biggest mistake that I made was when I sold my holdings for cheap during the last cryptocurrency deep. It was a mistake that made me to lose a lot of money and now the market is coming up.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
As an online marketer I have a substantial amount of money invested in cryptocurrency period the biggest mistake that I made was when I sold my holdings for cheap during the last cryptocurrency deep. It was a mistake that made me to lose a lot of money and now the market is coming up.
Sorry about that, if you were investing your money in cryptocurrency then you shouldn't have sold it at that particular time because your coin will surely rise up no matter how long is going to take,, most people who are capable of selling it off are future traders because they are at risk of their account being liquidated.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have not experienced the incidence before but I know it is very common in online store. That is the reason why some online stores do not accept pay on delivery. What I will just do is to make sure that the buyers pay some commitment fee before the goods are delivered.