What is the best way of gaining traffic to get paid to links?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
This is a question that has struck my mind since I have been to the online world. Because, getting links to traffic is quite a tough task and that too real ones. Because, as you might be knowing that most of the social media sites do not allow to put links that will pay you like affiliate links, reward sites promotional tasks, etc.

However, this issue has increased more when putting links on FB groups converts into spam ones. Because FB groups are the target audience where you can drive your traffic related to the niche, but it's not allowing. So, to gain more traffic there isn't a better way out that I could look for. I also applied for Email marketing but it's not successful unless a good investment is given into it.

So, please share your reviews on it.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
To bring traffic to your link is a though one, but there are different ways to choose.

1) Promote yourself with the help of social media, share your links with friends and argue them to share it, more it is shared, more traffic possible.

2) Try Paid promote, like Buy/ Sell/Trade in Trendri, pay others for visiting your link, or better promoting your link.

3) Advertise other way, like use AdSense networks in CPC type of ads; many such adsense alternative are cheap too and bring lots of traffic.