What Is The Best Real Estate Advice You Could Give To Others?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Real estate business flourished a lot during the mid 2000s. At that time, the rate of property was quite low in my city and at that time people also had money due to the fact that many people had enough capital to invest in real estate business. Things have changed slightly now, as many people are facing economical problems due to pandemic. However, there are many people who can still invest in real estate business. When it comes to investing in real estate business, there are many useful advices we could give to other people. One of the greatest advice I could give is to invest in developing areas because developing areas could be profitable in the future, as I have also discussed this in my other thread.

Moreover, I would also advice people to never blindly trust your real estate agent. This is because many real estate agents only focus on making money by earning commissions and they do not genuinely care about you. Very few real estate agents might actually care about you. I believe that real estate agents should care about their clients because when your client makes money, you also make money and your relationship with your clients gets stronger. So, what is the best real estate advice you could give?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah the agents are always after their money it is their commission first before the interest of the client so try and verified any property you are introduced to and see the papers that they are genuine before making payments. know that when issues come it is you that will still waste more money to sort the issues out. so be careful with the property you are buying

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I had a sad experience with real estate when I bought a lot. It was intended for building our home. Unfortunately my wife and I separated so there was the need to sell the lot. It was fully paid and the value was around $8,000 when I advertised it for sale. That 500 square meters is ideal for a middle class home. But there were no serious buyers. I advertised it on the newspaper every 2 months and it took 2 years before someone came up to show strong interest. The deal went for $10,000 which was a very good price. There was a good ending, all right, but come to think that if I needed the money for emergency purposes then I would have to borrow because real estate is not easy to dispose. That is the advice that I am giving particularly to the young ones. Buy real estate for your personal use. Buy a property for investment only when you have excess money that you will not use in the years to come.