What is the best means for funding of the business?

Activator230822

Verified member
As far as I am concerned, any business no matter how established it may be, it would one or a couple of times required an additional funds to boost its existing capital.
However, there are so much ways that one can use to fund their businesses. Some of them I have outlined them below:

a, Funds for lending institutions
These are the find that are being introduced the business through financial institutions and lending facilities that opt to give the business a business loan facility to boost its capital so that it can scale up it's heights. The loans are usually repaid upon the agreed time with an interest on top of it.

b, Funds from external sources
These are the funds that are given to ad up the capital for the business so that it can be developed and get nourished. The source of this money could be from family, relatives, well wishers among others; This kind of a loan is very healthier to the business as it can get repaid very slowly and in smaller amount of money so that it does not affect the business operations in terms of the stocks and inventory part of the business for sure I must say.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I always prefer funding by one's own capital, whether in the form of cash, land, buildings, machines, vehicles, etc. You just try to use your own resources. This works better than lending money which comes with high interest rate. Apart from that, collecting money from family's and friends if they can give is good. You might not have to pay interest on them you just collect snd start as you can . Yes you can lend from banks as the provide loans for businesses

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
The most efficient ways to finance a business mostly depend on the present stage and objectives. The initial stages of proving concepts without incurring any debt can be successfully done through personal savings and crowdfunding. As traction builds, the products and services of small business owners find an early market and gain momentum often through traditional small business loans, angel investors, or venture capital all of which secure growth financing for a swift expansion in operations, marketing, and staffing. Once set up, cash build up gradually for self-financed growth projects while retaining equity control.