Trading Discussion What is the best forex broker?

Y

yutaro0504

I imagine that the most imperative to start is to examine and comprehend about this market. From that point forward, you can investigate the best intermediary in this field (Olymp exchange, etoro, for instance) and test which one fits better for you.

You need to study and prepare a ton. It is smarter to pick an agent with demo account, so you can prepare however much you can

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Choosing a good broker is very important in trading and at the same time it is a very difficult task also. Low spreads, speedy execution, smart withdrawal and security of money we require all these. In case the broker has low liquidity it may stand up to slippage. Security of the money is moreover basic. The broker should be a regulated broker. That is the reason I am trading with Eurotrader. The broker gives me very low spreads as low as 0 pips and flexible leverage from 1: 50 to 1:500 with instant execution.

Robson Dey

Forex is very risky but trading with proper trading knowledge and good risk rewards is less likely to result in losses. Forex possibility market so it is normal to lose here. We have to maintain this loss and move forward with learning from the loss. And you have to follow risk management and money management all the time in trading.
I trade in Forex4you brokers. I am fascinated by their service and honesty. They are very supportive with their clients. They provide 24/7 customer support to their clients. They also try to keep happy o their clients. I am very pleased with their services.