What is the best coin to buy now?

Last month January I bought link coin and was holding it. Link was at $20 dollars then I didn't give up and sell until I saw link drop to $17, i was then forced to sell due to fear but to my greatest surprise I checked yesterday to see that link has risen to $31 I was devastated because would have made some profit if I were to be a little patient.
One thing I observe in cryptocurrency investment is that patience is key, if you don't have it at all you won't get profit but instead keep loosing, so many coins I have bought and after selling at great lost I will see them rising again. I want to advice know incase I or a friend will want t o invest in cryptocurrency, what will be the best coin to buy now?

Victor001

Even if you have hold the coin,there is probability that it will still come down,it's best you make research on investing long term or short term, people accumulate profit trading on short term with volatile coins like Bitcoin, etherium and binance coin.if you want to invest for longer time focus on low end coins like stellar,Tron and even litecoin. Because bthey are in their developing stage.

Olajidey

The best coin I can advise people to buy now is to go for bitcoin, bitcoin has been in existence for long and everybody knows that bitcoin can always rise in price if you hold it for a long time. The rate at which bitcoin is going now I fear that bitcoin won't reach hundred thousand dollars before the end of this year.

Daykas

Last month January I bought link coin and was holding it. Link was at $20 dollars then I didn't give up and sell until I saw link drop to $17, i was then forced to sell due to fear but to my greatest surprise I checked yesterday to see that link has risen to $31 I was devastated because would have made some profit if I were to be a little patient.
One thing I observe in cryptocurrency investment is that patience is key, if you don't have it at all you won't get profit but instead keep loosing, so many coins I have bought and after selling at great lost I will see them rising again. I want to advice know incase I or a friend will want t o invest in cryptocurrency, what will be the best coin to buy now?
The best coin to buy right now will be any of these alternative coins.
My own reason will be because am quite sure all these coins will surely make you earn a huge profit than the already expensive coins.
I will advice you to buy alternative coins like free coins, SPF, weed and so on and so fort

marcusfe

The best coin I can recommend for anybody to buy presently is Litecoin. This is at it's bull run and increasing on a daily basis. I can remember I kept some in my wallet recently and left it for about two days, by the time I went to check it has already increased for about 50%.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view as a well experienced businessman I believe the best coin to invest on now it's Bitcoin this is because bitcoin remain the most popular in the whole of cryptocurrency and also bitcoin remain the most highest and profitable coin among of the hole of cryptocurrency, so I will advise you to invest on Bitcoin, the interest rate is very high and also it is more patronize than the other coin

Adetayo100

There are so many crypto currency coin you can invest in right now such as doge coin, Bitcoin cash, Binance coin and Ada coin to mention a few, these coin are fast ganing on bitcoin and they aren't doing bad against other too. I think the future of this coin looks very bright and in a year or two they should have been worth a fortune.

Haypril

Investing in Crypto currencies can sometimes be very tricky. Because your primary aim is to earn multiple times from your invested money. So I think before investing in any Crypto currencies there is need to ask questions and do a proper research on which coin could worth investing in. But presently, I think the following sets of coins should be able to put smiles on your face in time to come (long term investment). Dash coin, Tron and Doge, they should do the magic.

wizyoung54

Trading cryptocurrency deals with having insight about the particular coin you are planning to invest on such as the communities behind the coin. This can be followed by simply searching for the coin on twitter. Presently, its a little bit too late to start investing in some coins such as BTC but it's better to start now. Start with alt coins such as ETH, ADA and XRP