Is this the best time to buy bitcoin?

marcusfe

For some years now I've always been so silent about crypto currency because I was sceptical about it. When bitcoin was below $10,000 I had the opportunity to invest in it then but I couldn't make any move because I was afraid. Few months back now when crypto currencies began to spike up without control I almost bitting my fingers for not taking a step before. Recently I noticed a serious down trend of bitcoin and I'm thinking if this is the right time to invest.

Kennysplash

Verified member
For some years now I've always been so silent about crypto currency because I was sceptical about it. When bitcoin was below $10,000 I had the opportunity to invest in it then but I couldn't make any move because I was afraid. Few months back now when crypto currencies began to spike up without control I almost bitting my fingers for not taking a step before. Recently I noticed a serious down trend of bitcoin and I'm thinking if this is the right time to invest.
The best time to invest in cryptocurrency was 10 years ago, the next best time is now. If you want to make it big in cryptocurrency, find money you won't need soon and invest long-term in cryptocurrency. Long term investment surely generates profits more than short term investment. Whenever you want to invest just make sure it is lower from it's all time high. Don't buy when it is in all time high. So just invest in it and practically forget about it. After the long and stipulated time has passed you will be looking at huge profits.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The time is always right to invest in Bitcoin, especially if you are not considering short term investment but long term investment. Only those who are into short term investment would bother themselves about small drop and increase in price in whatsoever crypto currencies they may have invested in.

You should not think that its current price is too much, remember that there is a high potential of a rise in price. So many awareness is being created about Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. I am optimistic that more and more people would invest in it in the future.

Ub40

I will start by saying that it is difficult to say if this is the right time to buy bitcoin or not. Now maybe be the right time and may also not be the right time. This is because crypto-currency is volatile in nature, meaning that the price can increase drastically in value and also fall in value within a short period of time. So I will say the right time to buy bitcoin or any crypto-currency for that matter, is when the price has gone down so as to sell when the price is high in order to make profit, which is the main reason of any investment or business.

No one can tell you whether this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin or not. You know why? Because the decision will in the end depend solely on you.

But there are good chances that Bitcoin will increase in value much higher than it is now. So if you intend investing for the long term, I'll advise you go ahead and do so. This is so you won't be wishing you had done so... Later in the future.

Joseph555

There is no better or bad time to invest in Bitcoin just put your calculations straight and you will be amazed by how much you can earn, if you are fearful and feeble please avoid cryptocurrencies business. Today is the another amble opportunity to invest in Bitcoin since you didn't do that ten years ago.

Maks25

First I will say. It depends, the best time to invest in Bitcoin and crypos was 10 years ago. Anything from now depends on the rich and powerful who basically decides how crypos will be.

So I will say investing in crypos should be listed on a thousand ways to easily lose your hard earned money

Finger Geek

Verified member
The best time to invest in cryptocurrency was 10 years ago, the next best time is now. If you want to make it big in cryptocurrency, find money you won't need soon and invest long-term in cryptocurrency. Long term investment surely generates profits more than short term investment. Whenever you want to invest just make sure it is lower from it's all time high. Don't buy when it is in all time high. So just invest in it and practically forget about it. After the long and stipulated time has passed you will be looking at huge profits.
10 years ago? That is a whole lot of years. If I don't invest then does that mean that I can not invest in bitcoin now. Who will have that patient to buy a coin for 10 years and not sell it. That can only be possible for those who have enough money to abandon and investment. It is not too late for any body to invest now. Only that I don't believe now because the price might come down. Maybe he should wait for the price to come down