What is the Aim Behind Your Money Making

Carpon

Valued Contributor
People hustle and work tirelessly because there are things they need money in order to make possible.
People have distinct reasons for making money and below are a few of such reasons.

1. To take care of their needs: A lot of persons make money in order to be able to take care of their basic needs such as food, clothing and shelter.

2. To live a luxurious life: Another group of people make money because they don't want to live in penury but rather live in luxury and enjoy life taking care of all their wants and needs.

3. To standout and attract attention: Rich people are able to standout and get attention from people especially averagely rich or poor people and even the rich at times. Some people make money for this purpose.

4. To avoid getting into debts and more trouble: Some people make money because they do not want to borrow from others and keep their respect. They don't want to get into troubles that may arise from either health challenges that will require money that they don't have.

So, what are your reasons for making money or which other reasons do you think people make money for?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It depends on the stage I am in life . For now the main reasons why I am making money is not really to live a comfortable life but to rather use that money to improve myself and also stands at a better ground of making more money in the future..

You could ask me why and how I want to do it. I will do it by using the little money I make to learn a profitable skill and also to advance my knowledge in any area of online business or offline business I am interested that will help me make reasonable amount of money everyday..

For now my current earning rate is not what I am interested and I have to look for a legitimate ways to make more money and add up to my current earning rates. . I just need opportunity to earn and make more money .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Your question is very interesting indeed. In my opinion, people want to make money in order to cover their daily needs and the needs of their family and so do I. It would be wonderful ,of course, if we could find a way to make a lot of money. Then, our life would be less stressful and more comfortable.

arunima25

Verified member
Your question is an interesting one but quite tricky to answer. The answers would come different from different people as they would answer it from their personal capacity and personal space.
All the points that you mentioned are valid ones. Some might have one of them as reason while it can be combination of all or few of them for others.
I will answer it from my personal space. Iam fortunate that I belonged to a well to do financial family from the beginning. Right now, I have a husband who is well to do. So, buying basic needs was never my reason. Now coming to luxuries...the perception of luxurues would vary. I am not too much into luxurues, but yes I love to buy books and travel a lot. Though my husband can afford that, i like to do it with my money. It gives me a sort if happiness and sense of accomplishment.
I also like to be part of social work and sponsor a few social causes. I love to do that with a share of my money that I earn. Last but not the least, the most important reason is to stay productively engaged and look forward to waking up in the morning to work. I am passionate about my work and I enjoy it.
Extra money never hurts and it can be used for good reasons. Upscaling our lifestyle and to give back to society are two reasons that I love to have some extra earnings.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
money is like a live wire to us humans there is no way you can live a better life as an adult without money so even if you don't want money or you don't want to make money you'll be forced to because when you say the bills that you need to pick up nobody will tell you to go looking for money you will have to do it yourself without being told.

So for me I make money firstly to be financially bouyants because I'm one person that don't know how to borrow or want to be in debt so I tried to have my money secondly it is for me to save for the future as we know life is unpredictable so anything can happen tomorrow and you need money to solve the issue so I make my money to help me for future occurrences we just have to make money we need it

Mastergp

Verified member
Well some people do asked such question when the see someone doing better or earning well, the may want to know what is one secret to his wealth or his earning money.

Also when making money one need to have an aim of the money he is earning , he just can't wake up and start making Money without having an aim of what he want to use that money for.
As making of money is not easy to do one need to be careful and also be mindful on the type of aim how or she is creating for himself.
So as we say earlier money making is not easy one aim should be paramount to him not just paramount he need make good use of his chance so that he will not lose such lock of making money.

To some their aim is to make care for their family, while some the are doing this to have a future so in any case one need to walk towards his goals and not leaving it to waste.

arunima25

Verified member
Money is a big inspiration in any adult's life to wake up every morning and look forward to the day. One can work out of passion for some time or for part time without making money. But one would need a source of income to sustain a living. Financial obligations are unavoidable in an independent and adult life. Whether you like it or not, you need to pay your bills on time and buy the basic necessities for you and your family.
Also, life is unpredictable. One can land into any medical and other emergency issues which would need money. So, one has to earn and save for such rainy days. It would be smart to do so, else one might land into a big financial mess.