What is Kin (Kin) The Cryptocurrency Status!

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
1611767665492.png

Kin is a cryptocurrency developed by Kik Interactive Inc and MediaLab AI, Inc on Ethereum blockchain to find market over bigger social media platforms and gaming applications by leveraging their users.

Kin is an ERC-20 token, its ticker is also Kin; it was launched in Sep 2017 with an ICO; goal of the ICO was to raise $125 million, but it was only able to raise $98 due to interference of Authorities which led Canadian participants to get barred from participating in the ICO.

The US SEC tried to take legal action against Kik, which the company challenged in court; that case is still going on, however, development did not go successful and value of Kin fall to the bottom.

Kin currently is below 150 but above 200 rank in coin market, the total supply of this crypto is 10 trillion, and more than 1.5 trillion are circulating in the market. Exchangers like HitBTC, Gate.io, Bithumb trade Kin.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
This crypto looks promising to me. It can have good value
You may try, this is very cheap for now, as mentioned in the thread, some exchangers are accepting this to trade with other cryptos, although not many, but you can easily get from them by exchanging your cryptos or by direct purchase; but I'll advice to do the trading and make it via exchange, so that in market it's value get effect by trading and have a rise. Kin is mostly used for gaming/social media from their Kin Blockchain. But anyway direct to their website is also fine.

Kennysplash

Verified member
View attachment 43962

Kin is a cryptocurrency developed by Kik Interactive Inc and MediaLab AI, Inc on Ethereum blockchain to find market over bigger social media platforms and gaming applications by leveraging their users.

Kin is an ERC-20 token, its ticker is also Kin; it was launched in Sep 2017 with an ICO; goal of the ICO was to raise $125 million, but it was only able to raise $98 due to interference of Authorities which led Canadian participants to get barred from participating in the ICO.

The US SEC tried to take legal action against Kik, which the company challenged in court; that case is still going on, however, development did not go successful and value of Kin fall to the bottom.

Kin currently is below 150 but above 200 rank in coin market, the total supply of this crypto is 10 trillion, and more than 1.5 trillion are circulating in the market. Exchangers like HitBTC, Gate.io, Bithumb trade Kin.
Kin is a very cheap crypto currency right now. I have 1000 kins in my trust wallet right now, I got it from performing activities in peerbet. But the coin is not appreciating. It still has no value as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully in the near future it will be worthwhile. I just need it to reach $1, is that too much to ask? It seems they are having some problems with SEC too like xrp. I invested in xrp too, I just hope they get it over with and see my coins appreciate. If one is willing to wait patiently, crypto currency investment can yield high profits.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Kennysplash It is nice to know that you have some Kin, in fact most cryptocurrencies are not worth a lot, but there is no denying the possibility that they may increase in value in the future, now Dogecoin is an example. If you are getting it free, then keep taking it, either using it where it can be commercially used, or getting it replaced with other cryptocurrencies that can also be exchanged. Every crypto has its own value, just that its developer dropped its value by keeping the people of Canada out of it.