Earn Money WHAT IS EXPERIENCE ON MICROWORKERS? LETS SHARE IDEAS.

Kwess

Microworkers is innovative, international platform that connects employers and workers from around the world. Its a website that allows many people to make money online just by taking simple task from employers.
I myself signed up but it was so complicated to that I did not even earn a penny from this website. Although I registered but I was given some questions to answer which I couldn't pass, I don't know whether that is how the website is or maybe the question was given to me alone.

Lets try to help one another here maybe you experience will let a newbie to be able to make money from that website. How do you see Microworkers?
How were you able to make money from that platform and what was your biggest earning from that site or you did not make any money at all just like me?

Try to help each other by giving your experience either to motivate a newbie or to let the person know what to do next.

Sharing is caring.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I registered on the site about 3 years back like you I never made a penny from the site. there were jobs on my dashboard but the pay per task on my account was peanuts. They gave more money to people in tier 1 countries doing the same task. So I stopped being active

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Microworkers and Picoworkers are similar in nature that's why I never wasted time around them cos of low earning rate of their complex tasks. I registered on one which is Picoworkers, but earned nothing much around Picoworkers that's why I dumped it cos I don't see anything making me to earn much from it. I'm just liking my time on forums and writing sites.

Stroiny

I pay sometimes for jobs on micro and picoworkers.
At last 20000 tasks paid in 6 months per account. (like 0.20$ per task)
But, I know that the workers are paid disgracefully.
5-10 minutes for $0.10 is not OK.
But... a ton of people try these platforms every day, probably 5% make money for sure with hard work.