What is crypto currency to you?

Plagiarized warning
As we all know, crypto currency is a digital currency that cannot be seen with the physical eyes neither can it be touched. I have come to realize that to others it is not that simple. Alot of persons view crypto currency in one way or the other.

THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE
There are some group of persons who see crypto currency as not just a digital currency but to them it's a voice to the current government. It is a symbol of the type of system they want to live in. A system where the government nolonger have the power to manipulate how things are done, a system where power is no longer centered in one body but decentralized.

A FORM OF INVESTMENT
There are the group who sees crypto currency as just a form of investment for them to get rich quick or simply a means to escape unemployment and poverty.

A REPLACEMENT FOR PHYSICAL CURRENCY
And there are the group who sees crypto as the future, they believe it would come a time where there would nolonger be need for paper money or even our flat currency, every transaction would be done through crypto, thus creating a cash free world.

A MEANS TO CREATE A CASHLESS SOCIETY
Our society today is gradually moving into an era where people no longer carry cash around, any transactions done would be either through bank transfers or ATM cards. Some persons sees the use of crypto currency as the perfect way to make cashless transaction without having to make use of their banks or pass through any from of limitations as to the amount they can send and spend per day.

FOR INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTIONS ONLY
I have come across certain persons who make use of crypto currency only for various international transactions, they nolonger have to stress themselves going to the bank just to make use of western union, they can easily make the transactions through crypto.

What about you, what do you see crypto as?

I have heard and read also about crypto currencies, I have even taken my time to Carryout research on crypto currencies, with what i now know about crypto currencies, I can say crypto currencies are digital currencies that are highly unstable with only a few stable coins like BUSD, USDT, and the likes.

The unstable nature of crypto currencies makes it profitable to trade with it, again those coin are indeed very volatile one can lose all your investment when trading in crypto currency. The currency are accepted in somany countries as a legal tender like Salvador and the likes. Crypto is going to be the future currency.