Binance What Is Convert And OTC Portal On Binance?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am planning to start trading on Binance for the first time and I do not know anything about how the platform works. I have heard about spot trading, but I am not sure how to start it. Recenlt, when I logged into my Binance account, I saw something like "Convert And OTC Portal". I am really not sure what it means and I have never heard or read about it before. However, as far as my assumption is concerned, I think this feature is all about converting the coin you deposited into some other coin. For example, if you deposited, Bitcoin, you can convert it to Ethereum. Am I right? Is this what it means? If I convert the deposited coin to some other coin, would I be trading straight away? Is Binance that straightforward?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really understand what you are trying to say, if you are thinking of starting and knowing how to trade on binance crypto exchanges then the first thing you have to do is to learn it on YouTube because I believe YouTube will have all the videos you will need and you will be able to see it physically.this will really help.