What is bitcoin?

Shigobad2020

I heard bitcoin is a type of digital currency ,which can be bought as well as sold and transferred between two parties, over the internet,
I also heard it cannot be touched or seen , its like an invisible money that we can later changed to a visible one by transferring it into our local accout or by using it to purchase goods throughout the internet.
Bitcoin can store values much like fine gold, silver, and some other type of investments
So please guys tell me more about bitcoin?

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view I believe bitcoin to be one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the whole of the world I also creeped I remain the most profitable cryptocurrency in the whole world, investing on Bitcoin it's good and it will help gives you more profit in future all you have to do is wait for sometime for your coin to appreciate and after that you sell it out.bitcoin is a type of business in which you will have to buy the corn or invest in the coin and after some period of time you sell it out

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Bitcoin is an electronic currency or you can call it cryptocurrency it is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrency in the world that has appreciate over time and has great value, converting cryptocurrency today to my local currency which is naira, cryptocurrencycurrency what 25 million naira which is a very huge sum of amount, and the currency still growing it never depreciate but increase from time to time.