I

Itamzi

I don't want to BUY or SELL anything. So, how am I going to build my business?

Simply type in the names and email addresses of individuals you know on the internet. Then we'll send them a personalized email from YOU, with a link to a completely customized, bright flash presentation. You may even send them directly to your free WebSite if you choose. The Affiliate WebSite will seem similar to the one you're viewing right now, but it will be tied to YOU, so you'll earn credit for any sign-ups.

How can I know who has joined up under me and how much money I will receive in commissions?

You'll get 24/7 access to REAL-TIME REPORTING on all hits to your representative WebSite, all trials completed, and all active clients, as well as entire team reporting, selectable by layer (1 through 5), and all prior and current commissions owed to you.

You'll also get the contact information for your UPLINE SPONSORS. So you may email them and learn about their accomplishments, as well as contact information for your DOWNLINE (network) members so you can email them and share your practical experiences.

Is there anything I need to bring in as an Affiliate?

Yes. From your account, you'll be able to instantly access the relevant paperwork. As a consequence, you may start building your service right now.

What is the purpose of the "Invite" feature, and how do I use it?

The Invite area allows you to send personalized emails to potential clients, who should be people with whom you've already communicated. In the Leads section of your Members Area, you can now purchase opt-in email lists. Please be aware that we will not accept any form of spam from our affiliates. If you violate our Spam policy, your account will be deactivated immediately and permanently.

What exactly is an "Upline?"

Your upline is made up of the people you've mentioned our firm to. As a result, your upline may be a valuable resource for networking and brainstorming ideas to boost your earnings.

What exactly is a "Downline?"

Your team is made up of the people who were introduced to our company through you. Your team members represent those for whom you will get commissions on purchases they make. The information in your downlink will be updated in real-time, ensuring that you have access to the most up-to-date information at all times.

What can I do with the banners?

Banners allow you to place advertisements advertising our product offering on your website. When people who click your banners make purchases with us, you will earn money.

What's the best way for me to get commissions?

It's straightforward. You earn commissions on any sale made through your affiliate link, up to five levels deep.

What will I get on a regular basis?

If your commission amount meets your chosen minimum payout quantity, commission distributions are paid on or before the 15th of each month. You have a minimum payment limit of $10 to select from. If your commission totals are less than your chosen minimum payment amount, your balance will be rolled over until it reaches your chosen minimum.

What options do I have for receiving commissions?

Commissions are now paid through a postal check, bank wire, or PayPal.

Is it possible to change the way commissions are paid to me?

From within your account, you may change your Preferred Commission Method and Minimum Payout Amount at any time. Simply go to our website and click the Preferred Commission option on the left side.

Simply type in the names and email addresses of individuals you know on the internet. Then, from YOU, we'll send them a bespoke email that links them to a personalized, dynamic flash conversation. If you so want,
Alternatively, you may send them directly to your free WebSite. Affiliate WebSite, which will be similar to the one you are currently seeing, but will be traced to YOU, so you will receive credit for any sign-ups.

Your downline is made up of people for whom you will earn commissions on purchases they make. If your commission amount meets your specified minimum payment quantity, commission payouts are made out on or before the 15th of each month. Commissions that are less than your chosen minimum payment amount will be carried over until your balance reaches your chosen minimum.