Will Affiliate Marketing Become Obsolete?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the common way to make money online. Affiliate marketing is often regarded to as lazy man way to make money online. The reason is that you don't need to create product before you start making money with affiliate marketing.

The product has been created and listed up on different affiliate programs, you only need to pick a product of Joyce and start marketing them to the right of girls to make commissions.

CPA marketing is another aspect of affiliate marketing which is more interesting. You don't need to make sense before you can make money with CPA marketing. You can get paid when you refer people to sign up with a program.

Just of recent more money-making opportunity are emerging on the internet and people now have more ways to make money online that before. Beside that it is easy to become a freelancer as there are some of the service you can lend out to the users of website.

Now the question is will affiliate marketing become obsolete? The short answer is no. Affiliate marketing will continue to exist as far as humanity is still in existence.

Most people don't know that affiliate marketing has been in existence before the advent of internet. People get paid for making sales offline and earn commissions.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I don't think affiliate marketing will become obsolete because it is legitimate and straightforward.

And also as you said, way back before people even understood the meaning of affiliate marketing there were commission based sales so it's pretty much understandable.

My only problem is nowadays, Affiliate marketing is redefined and it has been turned to multi level marketing, where I will create a course on something I've never done before and I'll sell it to. My network and they will send it to their own network and it goes on like that, where the perpetrators make money from each sale.

I come across them a lot on Facebook, with their blind followers that takes in everything they said like they are messiah.

But if Affiliate marketing is done the write way then I think it can't become obsolete maybe it will only evolve and become better with time, clickbank is one of the major affiliate networks that distributes products to marketers.

Affiliate marketing will be more suitable for people that already have a network to advertise to, I think affiliate marketing is a numbers game, the more numbers you reach out to the more your chances of making a sale

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing will not be obsolete any time soon. I so much believe that affiliate marketing is still evolving and a lot of people are getting involved in it because of how lucrative and the ease of doing it at the comfort of your home. affiliate marketing is of course a very lucrative business venture and one of the best online skills you can learn and make thousands of dollars on monthly basis. There are so many platforms that support people to start affiliate marketing from anywhere in the world and get paid at the end of the month provided the get sales. This can be achieved if you have proper knowledge and understanding of how affiliate marketing works and how to properly promote products to their required audience. In this part of the world, affiliate marketing is catching the attention of a lot of people and there are so many affiliate marketing networks coming out on daily basis and this is one of the reasons why I believe that affiliate marketing is evolving and I can say that it is still underrated. As long as there are a lot of people who are willing to use particular products, then affiliate marketing will continue to grow.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@moonchild those people you are talking about are referred to as information marketers. They usually have huge list of subscribers who buy products from them on regular basis.

These followers are illegal because they don't know what is right from the wrong when it comes to make money online. Over time the subscribers we discovered that they are being used for personal gain and they will opt out of the list.

I think personal initiative is what people like when it comes to make money online. they want somebody to spoon feed them without doing anything on their own. As a result they feel to research about any money making model I believe whatever anyone tells them.

Overtime they are going to complain bitterly that nothing works online. Some of them might even give up in the process. Only few of them managed to get out of the list and make something for themself online.

My my advice for those who are just getting started with making money online is to sign up with different internet marketing forum and read everything in there. They are going to come across different ways to make money online and choose the one that fits their lifestyle. That was how I settle with affiliate marketing.