Forex What is a Sniper Entry?

Victorial

Getting the right entry is the dream and prayer of all forex or crypto traders. It is not an easy thing to spot a good trade that will make profits. A trader may spend hours looking at the charts and will not see a profitable entry that meets all his conditions. However, this makes it almost impossible to make a SNIPER ENTRY.

A sniper entry is when you enter the market with zero to no drawdown and the market moves straight to positive. This does not occur often to all traders because you will barely see moves that will not go into losses before reversing to positive. Still, I have made some sniper entries over the past few days using a very tight stop loss. This stop loss is set to prevent the market from giving me high losses cos I always use a high lot size for every sniper entry. A lot size of 0.1 is considered high and a tight stop loss of just 10 pips will be used.

This is also done when the market is less volatile so that you can see the moves clearly and analyze the chart within a reasonable time. If there is fast movement in the market, it makes it hard to spot one.

Have you had a sniper entry before?

Mary Frederick

Several news hit the market every single day so traders should trade carefully so they don’t fall victim to losses. Eurotrader broker offers traders a 111% deposit bonus with narrow trading spread. The broker is highly secure for traders.