Sniper Entry

avangechain

Apart from the psychological part of trading, which is the most important, the key to a profitable position is an early entry with a tight stop loss. What is your sniper entry strategy?

Sniper entry in trading? I will say it is to catch the train early before it zooms higher or lower. Sometimes we let our emotions get the better of us by the way we look at charts. When the market is massively buying or selling, we assume it will go in that same direction for us immediately and we will get disappointed if it doesn't. Now when the trade is running losses, we tend to close with negatives not even thinking if the market is on!y consolidating or not. It happens to me but I have stopped jumping into a moving train

Buying at key support and resistance levels is how I get sniper entries, especially when I want to swing trade, even though it takes a lot of patience to wait for price to reach these levels. It's a very good way to catch some good waves and make good profits.

I use trendlines too, but right now I use supply and demand zones they're the best things that ever happened to me in forex, I can use it on scalping, swing trading to get very precise entries or I'll just keep my orders around there if I'm not around to execute the order.

Buying at key support and resistance levels is how I get sniper entries, especially when I want to swing trade, even though it takes a lot of patience to wait for price to reach these levels. It's a very good way to catch some good waves and make good profits.

I use trendlines too, but right now I use supply and demand zones they're the best things that ever happened to me in forex, I can use it on scalping, swing trading to get very precise entries or I'll just keep my orders around there if I'm not around to execute the order.
Sure. I consider supply and demand zones, support and resistance zones.... the market structure generally. Always watch out for a return to order block. But I've not limited my strategy to pure price action. I use an indicator which I create in an RSI window and it consist of Bollinger bands and moving average. You can't miss the entry.

Sniper entry in trading? I will say it is to catch the train early before it zooms higher or lower. Sometimes we let our emotions get the better of us by the way we look at charts. When the market is massively buying or selling, we assume it will go in that same direction for us immediately and we will get disappointed if it doesn't. Now when the trade is running losses, we tend to close with negatives not even thinking if the market is on!y consolidating or not. It happens to me but I have stopped jumping into a moving train
Yeah, managing one's emotion is important. And a grasp of the market structure is very helpful. Using these in combination with a volatility indicator is a very good sniper entry strategy. I worked one out.

There are so many things that I usually try to check in order to validate a trading idea and it is actually a combination of things and not just a particular criteria. The number one thing is the amount of volume that is available in the market because it indirectly translate to the amount of liquidity and the market is preparing for a big move. I will then also check the data over the past few days then check the relative strength index so that I will be able to know if the commodity has been oversold or over but to know in which direction the market will go.