What investment would u engage in with 50 million naira

Mastergp

Verified member
They are many type of businesses available one can engage in and each has different amount of money to startup, some are either small business or large scale business.
Some people do ask what investment would they be able to invest in with 50 million, well for me if I am being given such money I would invest either on crop farming and live stock farming or fashion, well many may ask why do I want to venture into such a risky business especially one that include live of an animal, well I love rearing animals to be precise farm animals like cow sheep goat poultry etc though it might look stressful or time consuming but the educate and teach more about nature apart from this one can earn a huge amount of money from this, seeing how costly food items are making it hard for one to feed but with such business some will not lack food because a has being the source through which food item circulate around the country.
And for fashion I love fashion as a hobbies and I know that I would be able to make out of it too with such amount of money i could open a fashion school and train others to to become future fashion designers.

50 million Naira is a huge sum of money, if translated to the US dollars it should be 20,000 US dollars and such can be used to achieve a huge number of things within a particular period of time. It will depend on what people are interested . Personally if I have such money with me two things is what I will put into consideration the first is that I will try as much as possible to invest at least 35 million of such money in properties such as building and lands over here because it is among one of the most profitable investment. .

After investing 35 million here I will be left with 15 million and I can use that to establish a company or set up a standard business for myself. Some people may not want to utilise the money the same way I do based on their life plans and preparations.

Last edited:
I would do the same by investing larger share of the money into real estate. It is very profitable here. I will also try affiliate marketing with paid ads. If one knows how to go about it, you will make lots of money.