What happen when your income is zero and u just consume to survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abee111

Goods to consume to satisfy one with zero income, what are they and why are they like that.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you're a hard working type your income wouldn't read to zero. I know how it feels to move around without funds in your bank account or pocket. You wouldn't feel happy either to seeing yourself without money. That's why anyone who loves money, will always work it hard thick and thin, come rain, sunshine he or she is working hard. If you decide to work full-time on-line, it means you're eager to continue learning other in-demand ways of making reasonable money out of your time being online.

E

eldavis

I do not think there are goods you can get with a zero account, unless probably you have a fruit farm where you decide to get some fruits from. Even with this, you need money to actually plant the fruits in the first place, so there is nothing you can get these days without money, unless you plan on getting it in an illegal way.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Hmmm, that is situation no one ever to be at this particular point in time because it will be very pathetic, such a person will be surviving by living off by the mercies of other people which can be very terrible. The live for such a person will be indeed very miserable. Honestly the truth is for every true great man or woman that understands how live can be in both the good and bad times must have had such an encounter at some point in time but must have really struggled so hard to charge the narrative of been penniless. The truth is even if you find yourself in such a situation it is best not to remain there but rather look out for ways to get out of the situation by either getting getting a job that can make provision of accommodation, and feeding taken care of .

And when this is not forthcoming it will be more better to be more creative by getting a very good business idea and get people that can sponsor that business idea, by so doing such a fellow will be able to build a better and brighter future for themselves and family.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
This is likely to be a very serious situation , but for the fact that you have been seeing a steady decline in your resources financially and you are not working toward replenishing the lost money really shows that you do not really care about yourself, if I have 20,000 naira and I I keep on spending the money I will always look for an opportunity to work to replace back the lost money I have spent and that is what a lot of people are doing which is obviously is the best because this will always help you to have some money to take care of your basic need but the situation in which you are not working to replace the money you are spending might indicate laziness.

If we are to consider it that a person has 0 financial capability I think the family members will be able to help in one way or the other.

In most developed country if you are unemployed the government will look for an opportunity to give you some money which you can use in taking care of yourself till you are able to get employments..
But here in Africa that the government does not really care it is only the family members that might help.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It doesn't really make sense for someone to be consuming and not looking for a way to replenish. This is one of the worst ways in which you can keep yourself poor forever. It is better you look for a job than to stay without looking for ways in which you can make money for yourself. when it comes to online there are a lot of jobs in which you can get which will at least sustain you for some period of time and from there you can look for other good ways of making money. It doesn't even really make sense now because the online space has provided us with the opportunity to monetize our skills and of course become successful.
It is now easier to make money on the internet more than ever provided you have the needed knowledge and skill. You can work as a freelancer and you can also work on paid to post platforms provided you do not have money to invest in any business such as cryptocurrency or forex trading. You can also start businesses like affiliate marketing and become successful provided you have the needed knowledge. There is no excuse for anyone who does not really know how to replenish his money.

Status
Not open for further replies.