General insurance What do you want to see insurance companies improving on?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no business that doesn't go into improvement. In order to stay afloat via business you need to make favourable and enticing changes that makes customers holding your business on high esteem. Same goes to insurance, it is a business for its owners. In order to make their insurance company stand in-demand, they need to make favourable changes that will always attract customers.

Some Insurance company's policies are more attractive than others own, cos of the benefits they offer for their premium policies. Those kind of benefits are the focal points, making the company attractive to customers. I'll say insurance companies should offer the old, and young teenagers chance to buy their premium policy and not keeping them away due to age barrier.

Which changes do you want insurance companies to come up with anytime soon?

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I want insurance companies generally should work on the premium charges and more about the policies having some kind of limits. I mean it makes it sound like they care more about the profits they want to make on their clients. I know it is motivated by business but it doesn’t have to be only about the gains

Good luck

Verified member
About insurance company or their business,i think monitoring of customers from time to time should be very paramount and they should also be very prompt in paying customers benefits when unforseen issue comes up without knowing which is the major reason why the company is set up.insurance company should be more up and doing in their firm to serve customers better.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Insurance company to me has not really done their assignments well when it comes to advertising their purposes. It is saddened that at this century, some few people still don't know what the insurance companies has to offer and even they don't know the benefit of partnering with insurance companies.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I think insurance companies should improve on their policies under policies. I mean for people who don’t really know much about it, would think life insurance is just it. Not knowing that it has two policies under it. They should find more easier way to let their clients relate with their product without having to need an agent every time

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think insurance companies should improve on their policies under policies. I mean for people who don’t really know much about it, would think life insurance is just it. Not knowing that it has two policies under it. They should find more easier way to let their clients relate with their product without having to need an agent every time
I don't get what you mean by polices under polices. Though insurance companies need to be self explanatory. Just like you said, I don't see any reason why the client still need the service of either the broker or an agent while want to insure their property or live. Insurance company should be done in a way that everybody will understand it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I want insurance companies generally should work on the premium charges and more about the policies having some kind of limits. I mean it makes it sound like they care more about the profits they want to make on their clients. I know it is motivated by business but it doesn’t have to be only about the gains
Yes, they should also look into their premium policy prices. At tines it is much more than what customers expect. I understand that, they are business enterprise and they seek profit as well to stay afloat. Because in their own case, they also run at lost when some of the customers incurring huge loss that matched the agreed policy plan they offered.