What do you think about making money on a low budget

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
There are some businesses that are mostly lucrative either you have enough money for it or not, and some requires one to pump in large sum of money to it so you can make good profits from it. What some people do not know is that is not wise enough to be putting so much money in the beginning of a business you do not really know much about. For example, someone that does not really know much about crypto business just bump up into it and because he or she has enough money to invest in it, just went ahead to buy any coin without caring to ask about the right Coin to buy, you know, such person might make the mistake of buying the wrong one and eventually end up losing out the money, This is why a quote says “start small event if you have the means to start big” the saying is so because you can gather experience about the job you are into and during those time you will be using the opportunity to learn more about it, then you will know when to increase your investment. If I am to be asked, I think it is safer to start on a low budget.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well there is nothing wrong for you start it small but sometimes most smaller business are not always lucretive and you may not even have an opportunity to grow the business because you will just be fed up and you'll be comfortable in where the business is ,personally I do not like starting up a small business except I am hundred percent sure I can still be able to grow it from external source, some people can start up a smaller business with a smaller capital and they are lucky to grow it to a larger business then that is perfect.. it also depends on how we can be able to organise this that will determine how successful it will be