How can gambling slow the act of making money

Mastergp

Verified member
If one get addicted to a particular thing he become use to it and can do anything to gain that particular thing, so like wise gambling it could come in any form someone must win and others must lose many have gain from gambling and have use their money to invest in either one business or two it another way one earn cool cash but another thing is that many have engage in this gambling for a long time and have not gain anything from it.

The worst part is that many have stake in huge amount of money that they could use to build up their business, but gambling itself have lead them to their down fall. While for some who do not have any money or little money have stake in their little income and at most time lost to others losing both the game and their capital, well it does not not end there most of this ones would return back when they have little income making it hard to progress and at most time fail to provide for their family.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I understand what you said perfectly , to me gambling does not slows down the act of making money but rather it is really taking the little money we are making thereby making us to lose so much money to something that is never going to be profitable in our life except on a very rare occasion..

Making money is another thing then using the money we have made in another way to engage in gambling is something so many people are guilty of and I wouldn't advise people to do it because at the end you will lose so much of your money without you having a single savings for anything in life ..

Personally I do not engage in gambling because I have heard so many stories of so many people losing almost all their life savings to gambling and they are looking for opportunity to stop engaging in it.

Shigobad2020

There are many ways in which gambling can slow the rate of money making either online or offline , taking for example at first if you are addicted to gambling either online and offline and you are making at least twenty five dollars weekly online , an addicted gambler will always keep playing as long as he or she has money in his account and you can even go extra length to the extreme of borrowing money online in order to play because you know that youbare expecting some money at the end of the week .
Secondly , no matter how much you are making at the end month at your work place , gambling already out of your income will reduce the amount of your money , and it will always affect you negatively because gambling only gives you fifty percent guarantee of winning and also at loosing .

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Gambling has a lot of negative effects on the act of money making. At times it does not only slow it but stops it. You can use the laws of physics to explain this. Once you start applying brakes you begin to slow down. If the declaration remains and is not withrawn by lifting your legs off the brake, then the vehicle will eventually come to a stop.

Gambling is similar and it is a kind of financial brake. It tends to slow you at first and if it is there without getting eliminated, then eventually it will stop you from making any progress financially and the amazing thing is that it even has the potential of reversing you financially.

As a gambler, you are channelling your funds to the wrong and risky enterprise. Most gamblers have records of deep financial crises and they are not able to attain a level of financial security and freedom.

Skysaint

Verified member
Gambling is everything that we need to avoid for our own good and for our own financial growth. If there's anything that would stop any one from attaining financial freedom or be financially stable then it would be gambling.

The thing is that I haven't seen anyone actually that is super rich through gambling and I don't think I would see because it's not just possible. Even those that make huge money from gambling are not always gamblers but those who are just trying out their luck for the first time.

Any money an addicted gambler earns through gambling will always go back to gambling and that's just a fact. So many years ago when my that currency still had a little value,an uncle won about two million from gambling and in a matter of months was broke again because he gambled again with more than half of that money.

If there's this one thing people should avoid then it definitely should be gambling because I haven't heard any success story that involves anyone being addicted to gambling or taking it as a source of income. And for those already addicted,the best thing would be to seek help because most times they can't really help themselves.

Johnson2468

Valued Contributor
There are several detrimental financial implications of gambling. One consequence is that people may wind up spending more money than they can afford to lose, which can result in debt. Gambling can also cause family members to argue about money, damage relationships, and result in financial difficulties. Gambling can hurt a person's credit score because missing payments can result in late fees and other consequences. Gambling can lower one's credit score because missing payments might result in late fees and other penalties.Numerous detrimental financial impacts of gambling are possible. Prior to gambling, it's critical to be informed of these hazards and to play responsibly.

Relationships might suffer when someone gambles. The relationship may suffer as a result of the resulting financial issues. Disputes and disagreements may also result from it. It can be challenging for the other partner to trust the partner who is gambling.Additionally, gambling might cause feelings of bitterness and jealousy. The other partner could feel neglected or excluded if one partner is gaming. The relationship may suffer as a result of this.

Shigobad2020

I have been into sport betting for a very long time , but apart from sport betting ,mi don't do any form of gambling , though they are almost the same thing in as much as you are staking with your hard earned money , there are many negative aspect to gambling than the positive aspect it gives . Since the negative aspects outshines the positive aspect , it is better to desist from the act of gambling because it will definitely affect you negatively ,
Let's say you won a million naira with sport betting or gambling , instead of quitting and using the money to establish and start a business m as a professional gambler , you will always think that's the opportunity of raising your stake thinking you will win more money thereby loosing everything you have won on the long run . and some even get addicted thereby making them loose everything.