What Do You Know About Clickbank and Fiverr?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Want to make money online? By now, the internet is filled with a large number of blogs that offer their readers ways to make money, but I want to review a few of them in more detail.

Do you know ClickBank, which has many products in its Marketplace, and it's an easy-to-use system that lets you create your own web pages to post information about your products. The system has a "commissions" program that charges you a percentage of the sales generated by each customer who purchases a product that you have created.

The site is easy to use, and you can earn money with the site even though you're not an affiliate of ClickBank.

There are also other similar sites that allow people to post their own content, including Fiverr and Expertnaire. Both have their own pros and cons, but both can give you an opportunity for making some extra cash as well as help you improve your writing skills.

Fiverr is currently offering some affiliate programs where you invite people and earn about $100. The good thing about Fiverr is you can sell your products or sell for others even if you don't have a product or skill. All you need is to make your profile catchy and professional enough. This way people will patronise you without you having a skill. All you need to do is just contact any of the professionals in the particular niche on Fiverr, get them to do the job, pay them from what you are paid, then keep the rest.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I think both of them are quite different in terms of service they are offering. Fiverr is a freelance marketplace while clickbank is an affiliate marketing platform.

One thing is that Fiverr offers affiliate program too, you are going to make some commissions if you refer some people to the platform. Only few people know about this.

It is possible to combine the two together in order to create multiple streams of income for yourself. But I will advise you to master one before the other so as to not you have your attention divided.

I think it is it will be better to go for fiverr at first if it happens that you have a digital skills which you can render in the marketplace as service.

If you choose fiverr, just make sure you are rendering service that doesn't take much time to deliver. An example of such is proofreading and editing. You can use a software to render the service.

What's you're able to make substantial income who is freelancing on fiverr, you can then begin to engage in athlete marketing on clickbank.

You are going to make money fast since you have a good amount of money out and to get started. You will just need to focus on paid traffic to start making profit fast.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
They both apps or website clickbank and fiverr have the same properties the only difference is that they are owned and managed by different persons . They both websites are marketplace where you can choose to become an affiliate marketer or freelancer performing different jobs of your choice . Although Fiverr itself is the most popular and prominent than clickbank , it is important to know the fibre is not competitive and if your services are not in the top and most wanted categories or niche you might end up not making profit for a long period of time .

On the other hand clickbank isn't so competitive , but not that it has a great number of members and job niches which you can choose in order to make money online . Personally , I have worked with the both websites that is clickbank and fiverr but the one I like working on the most is clickbank , my reasons are because it is less competitive , also it is more flexible to handle than fiverr . I worked as a graphic designer freelancer on clickbank during the year 2020 . Initially things wasn't going well but as time goes on I was able to kick out with my first $ 30.