What Challenges Have You Faced As A Blogger?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Blogging is definitely not that easy and I have myself experienced various kinds of problems when I myself started my own blog a few years ago. This is because I was thinking that blogs will generate almost instant income for me and people will be reading my content, as I will be driving a lots of traffic to my blog with a few days after creating my blog. Obviously, this never happened and I abandoned my blog after a few days. The real challenge is to bring visitors to your blog from different parts of the world; however, I am quite sure that bloggers may also experience other kinds of challenges. So what kinds of challenges have you experienced as a blogger? Please share your story. Thanks!

One of the challenges I face as a blogger his ability to come up with new topic that can easily run on Google search engine. One of the ways to run faster on Google search engine is to write content on under served topics. There are some topics no one is written about out there but it came very hard to come across.