What causes nausea and vomiting

Empress

Verified member
Nausea is an urge to vomit but actually doesn't lead to vomit while vomiting means the involuntary or voluntary throwing up from the mouth. This nausea and vomiting occur both in adults and children and it is mostly common in people going through chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and cancer treatment
Causes of vomiting
1. Intense pain
2. Food poisoning
3. Numerous viruses
4. Early pregnancy
5. Sickness
6. A particular smell or odour
7. Exposure to some chemical toxins
8. Gall bladder disease
9. Indigestion
10. Intestinal blockage
Well those are the causes of vomiting though there are still more causes that I didn't listed but this nausea and vomiting can be controlled by Avoid brushing after eating, drink cold drink, drink beverages slowly and do not mix cold and hot meal together

I always feel nausea anytime I drink water while eating that is why I do drink water after am done with my food or else I will end up vomiting everything out

Most times nausea or vomiting are usually caused by food irritation or sickness and it can also be due to early stage pregnancy

Thanks for the tips I think that is 80% of what causes nausea or vomiting and as far as we know the causes at that particular time we will know how to cure it

Series of situation causes nausea and vomiting and it actually depends on that particular person body react to things

Vomiting and nausea is caused due to irritation..when the body reject something and you are forcing the body to take or want that thing it can cause serious damage.some drugs also make some people to vomit so I advise those people producing to at least add flavor to the drug to prevent vomiting

Food poisoning and indigestion are the leading causes of vomiting but food poisoning can be prevented by avoiding contaminated food because this are the leading causes of food poisoning because of the dangerous bacteria there in... Indigestion can also be prevented by taking a lot of water and avoiding food that upset the stomach.