What business ideas you have for 2023?

Imran Noori

Verified member
Last year was the best year in my life because I learned many new things; I learned about business, finance and investments especially online businesses.

For 2023 I have many great plans and one of them is to start an online business and I am thinking about it; How can I start it? What should it be about? Can it be profitable? How much will it cost? and more.

I am thinking about starting an affiliate marketing business but for this I will need a big number of audience and I am trying to find these audience on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, after a period of time this business can change to passive income for me.

What are business ideas that you have for 2023?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
You should create a blog and present various plants you are in and start promoting, visitors will be your future affiliates, this is easiest option.

Knowlopedia

Valued Contributor
1. Online Education: With the current pandemic, education has moved online and is here to stay. Starting a business that provides online educational resources and services can be a great way to capitalize on this trend. You can create video courses, provide online tutoring services, or even build a platform for online tutoring or teaching.

2. Eco-Friendly Products: With the increasing awareness about the environment and the need for sustainability, eco-friendly products are becoming more popular. Starting a business that sells eco-friendly products such as reusable water bottles, organic fabrics, or green cleaning products can be a great way to capitalize on this trend.

3. Digital Marketing: Digital marketing is a great way to reach potential customers and grow your business. With the right strategies and tools, you can create a successful digital marketing business that provides services such as SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, and more.

4. On-Demand Delivery Services: On-demand delivery services are becoming increasingly popular due to the convenience they offer. Starting a business that provides on-demand delivery services can be a great way to capitalize on this trend.

5. Virtual Reality: Virtual reality is rapidly gaining traction and has a lot of potential applications. Starting a business that provides virtual reality services such as VR tours, VR gaming, or VR training can be a great way to capitalize on this trend.

Realekom

2022 wasn't bad at least it was my starting point of success, I learned alot from various sources, but my 2023 resolution is the bolt business, it pays alot being a bolt driver especially when you own the vehicle, so that's what am going to do this year, and also support it with my online activities in order to attract more money.

Activator230822

Verified member
According to me 2023 would be a very tough year. Taking into account into the financial constraints that the previous years that is 2022, 2021, 2020 that has faced as a result of the covid 19 pandemic, the war between Ukraine and Russia and the overall world wide inflation. This economical predicaments striked the economy badly and the business has never been healed before.
So according to the economic situation right now I don't expect any new business ideas that would work on this brand new year. What it is is that people must bear with the situation and give the economy time to rebind back to normal before they can try out new business ideas.
In the meantime the business sector as whole is at stake.
However there are some other businesses that was not affected by those economic constraints but they suffered lack of sales during the Pandemic and the presently war that has lasted for years in Ukraine.