What business can I start with $100?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no amount of money that can not be used in starting a business. But it is always a function of country. It would have been nicer if the poster told us where he's chatting from. This will help in choosing the right business. But we need to know that the higher the capital, the higher the profit.

Carson20t

For convenience and easy scaling up I suggest you go for online type of work.But to recommend directly what specific thing you to do would be too difficulty.If you actually have some skills then I suggest you draw more close to that which you are already good at.If not start searching for some courses that are almost free and maybe spend $40 to be certified in 2 to 3 courses.

Offcourse you are going to need a traffic source so build your followers both on social media and on a blog or website.Then you can commerce with that business.

Just to give you a hint on what is working already,affiliate marketing is working,freelance services is working, in various skills such as web development,programming,cartoonist,copy writer,content creator,transcriber,translator and so on.