Real estate What area do you prefer for your home?

greenieS

Verified member
What do you prefer when you buy a house: to be close to the city, shops, civilization, malls or you prefer to be as far away from the city as possible to be as quiet as possible and always depend on the car to go to a store at 10- 20 km away?

I would choose a house close to shops / malls now that I am young and I have no other priorities, but probably when I am old I will prefer to be as far away from the world / cars / noise and have a house somewhere something near a forest, to be quiet and to be able to spend my old age in peace.

What do you prefer at the moment?

If my life plan work accordingly as I plan I'll have a to building one will be in the city while the other one will be on the pantry side doors naturally I would like to enjoy the beautiful nature of our environment, when I am considering a place to locate a building or any other structure for whatever reason the most important thing I am always interested here is constant power supply, security is very important and that is what I will always look for when getting a land.. all other things you have mentioned may not really be a point of consideration but it may be necessary.

Well for me, my plan is to be a Nomad, so I don't really care much about a house, but if I ever should have one then I'll consider a silent area where I get to spend some time alone, without all of the craziness that comes with a metropolitan area, it's very important.

I love houses that are blended in nature, so you can think of a country house, with a farm and an abundant greenery all around, maybe a golf course and a garden won't hurt, I don't know, but yeah that's about an ideal house for me and where I'd like to live.

As for me I prefer my house to be in a cool area where there is no noise at all so that people will not be disturbing me with noise.
It should also be a place that people leaving there will be well civilize so that it will help my children education because environment where one reside will definitely affect the education of the children either positively or negatively.

I always want my house to be in a bubbling and noisy environment. I love party and social life. Being in a quiet place can affect my well being. But when I am married, I will like to watch the environment I will want my children to grow up in. So that's why I may prefer a quiet place for them.

If I have the cash at hand I would like to build my house in the Urban centre. I would like to have my house built closer to the place where I will be able to experience trend going around the world.

I was discussing with grandpa few days ago and he told me that he would like to have his permanent home in the rural setting.

He said the bustling and horseman which occur in the city does not suit his lifestyle so I would like to go back to rural area.

I told him that I will stay at the city no matter what happens. It can be lonely to be at the village settings.

What do you prefer when you buy a house: to be close to the city, shops, civilization, malls or you prefer to be as far away from the city as possible to be as quiet as possible and always depend on the car to go to a store at 10- 20 km away?

I would choose a house close to shops / malls now that I am young and I have no other priorities, but probably when I am old I will prefer to be as far away from the world / cars / noise and have a house somewhere something near a forest, to be quiet and to be able to spend my old age in peace.

What do you prefer at the moment?
Hi, greenieS. Another interesting post from you. Well, I feel very lucky because I live in a beautiful and quiet village near the town. My house is near the sea and I like it very much. When I was younger, I liked city life, shops, malls, clubs, noisy and crowded places. But now I prefer village life because I have my own family. Village life is great because we are near nature and away from stress, pollution and noise. The location of my house is ideal for me because although I live in a village, the town is a 10-minutes drive from here. Hope that everyone will have a house in an area (rural or urban) that will make him or her happy.