What Are Your Predictions For The Global Job Market For The Year 2022?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The job market has been quite tough even in the year 2021 for many people, especially for those folks who live in Tier 3 countries. What's quite surprising is the fact that the job market in many Tier 1 countries have improved after the first few waves of the Covid-19 pandemic. I think this is because of the quick action of the government. As far as I know, the companies in various countries let go of many employees, but I think they were willing to re-hire many people after they fired them from their jobs. Unfortunately, this is not the condition in all the countries due to inflation and poor economy. The year 2021 was the year of struggle for many people.

However, as they say that the new year brings new hopes for people, we could just assume that the new year would be better. However, this year could be worst for the job market because the cases of Omicron are increasing and there are some rumors of the lock down being imposed in our country. If the lock down gets imposed, then the situation will get worst and many people will again lose jobs. So, are you still optimistic about the new year? What are your predictions about the year 2022? Let's discuss!

D

Deleted member 28127

The inflation problem will still forever means even next coming years but people may be more experimented with inflation issues due to their backgrounds on the inflation problems.

Good luck

Verified member
Most countries are under recession due to high increase of goods Nationwide.Most products are quite expensive and it has really affect the country even the currency is not exempts.I think this may continue for some time in this new year probably the first quarter and everything will be regulated and things will come back to normal. The year will bring good tidings immediately after the recession.

Caramelle

The Omicron variant has been ravaging my country this past week. What looked like a promising year suddenly turned dark. I felt that this was even worse than the first wave. The latest waves of infections are forcing schools to declare an academic break. Teachers are at the losing end of this, especially those who are only receiving salaries when there are classes. There is a niggling fear that this would somehow impact the availability of online work. Life has gotten harder for most people with inflation and natural calamities.

Somehow, I am still confident that there will be a turnaround this year, that the latest infections will provide the immunity that will finally allow us to overcome this virus once and for all. It seems that our government is not favoring lockdowns this time around, allowing most businesses to stay open, and enabling the economy to stay vibrant. It's up to the people to protect themselves by practicing health protocols and avoiding crowds. My entire household is fully vaccinated but we are strictly following social distancing even inside the house.

This is a time when I am truly grateful for discovering online work. It has been my primary source of income for the past several years. I am hopeful that online freelancing will grow even more and that this pandemic shall pass soon.