Crypto Prices Today and Predictions for 10 days.

Suba

Staff member
Beginning of March 01, 2022 morning, almost all crypto prices rose, which had weakened a few days earlier. Will crypto prices continue to be bullish, let's discuss together.
Today Bitcoin is up at $42,958.69 an increase of 13.90% in 24 hours. While predictions for 10 days the price of Bitcoin will drop to around $41,500
Ethereum (ETH) In the last 24 hours. ETH is up 11.06% and 14.40% in the week. Currently the price of ETH is at the USD level
$2,899.36 per coin. While the predicted price of Ether for 10 days will drop to around $2795.
Binance coin (BNB). In the last 24 hours BNB strengthened by 8.67% and 11.22% in the week. This brought BNB to USD $391.83 per coin. While the BNB price prediction for the next 10 days is $378.
Cardano (ADA) is up 10.67% in the past day and
17.05% in a week. and the current price of ADA is $0.9664 per coin. Predicted for the next 10 days the price of ADA will be $0.865
Solana (SOL) in the last 24 hours the price of SOL has strengthened by
11.50% and 17.10% in a week. SOL is currently priced at USD $96.43 per coin. While the prediction of the SOL price for the next 10 days will be $86.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thanks for this , the crypto space is generally unpredictable and you may not likely give accurate prediction of how the crypto space will be. Currently the price of bitcoins as at now is between 30 and 33 thousand dollars and this is quite low , lower than something we expect because this year we truly believe that the price of bitcoins will grow to even reach the 100,000 dollars that was predicted last year.

I still have some money I would have like to invest in cryptocurrency , but I am so sceptical about the whole cryptospace because I do not want to lose my money unnecessarily. I have seen so many people who have invested in this cryptocurrency and now all their money has dropped to a point that they can't use it for what they were planning to do with it. I now understand why we are always advise that cryptocurrency should be invested with spare fund.