What are your biggest fear as a newbie investing in crypto currency

Sammyesx

Cryptocurrency is a very good business with a prospect of making one wealthy though it is not without risk. Last year apparently this year there has been a surge in the cryptocurrency world, more people are investing in it, even top business businessmen Elon musk and also big payment systems are accepting payments in crypto, but their are still people whon are still skeptical about crypto. As a beginner what are or where your biggest fear in investing in crypto currency?

allison001

Verified member
For me , I do not have any problem with cryptocurrency , just that sometimes I don't even know the right time to invest and I don't also know the right time to withdraw my earning. I just need a situation that I have full understanding of when to invest and also went to take out my money before the bear market sets in.

Because of this , one of my greatest fear in cryptocurrency is investing my money and then seeing all cryptocurrency dropping very low. I invested some money in cryptocurrency last year but now all the money I invested are just worthless because those coin I invested has dropped beyond what I expected. .

Well I still have a lot of things to learn concerning cryptocurrency , it seems for you to have more understanding of everything , you must dedicate more time to learn to understand how it works.