What are your biggest fear as a newbie investing in crypto currency

Sammyesx

Cryptocurrency is a very good business with a prospect of making one wealthy though it is not without risk. Last year apparently this year there has been a surge in the cryptocurrency world, more people are investing in it, even top business businessmen Elon musk and also big payment systems are accepting payments in crypto, but their are still people whon are still skeptical about crypto. As a beginner what are or where your biggest fear in investing in crypto currency?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency is a very good business with a prospect of making one wealthy though it is not without risk. Last year apparently this year there has been a surge in the cryptocurrency world, more people are investing in it, even top business businessmen Elon musk and also big payment systems are accepting payments in crypto, but their are still people whon are still skeptical about crypto. As a beginner what are or where your biggest fear in investing in crypto currency?
When i was a newbie back then with crypto, my biggest fear factor turns out to be not losing money to unknown person. Cos i never understand how the transaction works. I was thinking that if i used the wallet address to send coins to another wallet, i might make a mistake transferring it to the wrong person.

Godsplan

The fear of every newbie in crypto currency investment is because they think they might lose their funds. But well, some are always talking base on the experience of those that started with HYIP investment and made huge loses. And because of this, it's always difficult sometimes who doesn't have passion for crypto related activities to know the reality behind how people make money through crypto investment and trading.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
My biggest fear as a newbie in crytocurrencies world of crytocurrencies was the fear that my coin will depreciate... When I got my first payment from bizdustry... I was so excited but it was also the time the value of bitcoin went down... I got so scared see the money I worked for dropping in figure on luno but still on still I'm still in the game.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It does not matter whether you are new or old. The very first thing that bothers many crypto investors is the fact that crytocurrencies are volatile and this means that you might suffer from loss. The other thing that might bother many investors is the fact that transaction fees of Bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies just get too high.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
By biggest fear as a beginner is Crypto currency investment is the inability to analyze the crypto currencies well. This can lead me to incurr losses. So I want to first study how they are analized before I start investing my money into them. Also, I fear being careless and transferring the money to a wrong adress. This is so hectic since the transactions are irreversible.

Godsplan

It does not matter whether you are new or old. The very first thing that bothers many crypto investors is the fact that crytocurrencies are volatile and this means that you might suffer from loss. The other thing that might bother many investors is the fact that transaction fees of Bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies just get too high.
Yeah, I agree with you brother.
Cryptocurrencies investment is also one of the high risk investment and you can easily lose or gain in a short period of time. I think losses in Cryptocurrencies investment can be controlled if we can exercise some patience and give more time for a particular coin as dumping is sometimes temporary.

Khezo

Well I'm not longer a newbie to the cryptocurrency world. But when I started back then my greatest fear was the market going down against me like not in my favour because I do know cryptocurrency goes up and down so I do make sure I view the market everyday just to be on the safe side and I was also being careful of not losing money to scammers

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am a moderate investor. So I don't entertain any fear. I know the rudiments of cryptocurrencies and I know it works. Besides, I dnt invest heavily in it. But if I am to talk about the only fear I have in cryptocurrency, it is only the fear of losing my money while trading. Sometimes, I may fail to analyze the market well hereby result to loss in my own part.

Adetayo100

The risks of trading crypto currencies are mainly related to its volatility. They are high-risk and speculative, and it is important that you understand the risks before you start trading. They are volatile: unexpected changes in market sentiment can lead to sharp and sudden moves in price, the price can go very up in a day as high as 10 percent then the following day it reduce to like - 5 percent or more.

marcusfe

As a newbie in cryptocurrency trading my biggest fear is losing my investment. This has hindered me longtime ago from participating in crypto trading, thus made me to miss a huge opportunity. When Bitcoin was still trading around $10,000, I had been watching the trend but I chose not to take any action because of the fear of losing my money. Now I see where Bitcoin has grown to, I can't stop blaming myself for the mistake.

Asad Ali

My greatest concern as a newbie was the fear that my coin would depreciate in crytocurrencies... When I earned my first bizdustry payment... That was also the moment that Bitcoin's value walked down... I was so afraid to see the money I worked on the luno, but still I'm in the game.

If I'm to guess right, most newbies have the fear that their portfolios may go down and they might run at loss.

You see when a newbie buys a coin, he keeps checking the coin every hour. Once he see a little decrease in price, he's scared already and might be thinking of jumping

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The biggest fear for a new investor in cryptocurrencies is the bear market that usually come once in a while, and it may even last very long much more than you ever thought possible that is why it is very important to make sure that you learn so much about cryptocurrencies so that this is will not take you by surprise at all.

The problem with some new investors is that, they find it difficult to settle down and learn what is working and then they just rush into it because they see others doing the same and then everything turns out very bad for them.

That is why I always try to make sure I find people who are already doing it successfully so that they will mentoy me and make the scene look very easy much more than I ever thought possible.

The fact is that no matter how good you are in cryptocurrency trading, there is still some sort of uncertainty in you because you cannot determine the market. Even those who are doing technical and fundamental analysis are still struggling to understand what is really happening, because there are so many factors that decide what will really happen in the market.

Suba

Staff member
The first time I bought crypto (Bitcoin) for investment, the main concern was the price of Bitcoin dropped drastically, so that almost every hour I always open the Coinomi mobile wallet whether the price drops to zero

funmi

Verified member
I joined the crypto family in a very high spirit and high hopes as the person that preached the massage or gospel of cryptocurrency trading to me was a very trusted friend, and for that reason I took it wholeheartedly and I was just coming out from a scheme that really sucked my account. So I was still living in fear and doubt of all other online money making platform. Initially when I heard about crypto and the way I was been told I thought it will be a continuous I never knew it will be an up and down situation. Because the person who introduced it to me introduced it at a time when the market was still very bullish and hence the coin were all spiking so I was somewhat skeptical about the authenticity of it but later I got to understand better and this happened when I suffered some losses. So my because fear still remained the same as I had suffered some losses before. So I was afraid of suffering losses and to lose my asset. So after suffering some losses I later preferred to trade as long term trader rather than as a short term trader.