What are the ways to monetize your website?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
There are lot of ways at which you can monetize your website. You can do that through display advertising such as Google adsense. This is where you can earn revenue based on ad clicks or the impressions that you got on your content . You can try affiliate marketing which is another effective strategy where you can conduct promotions on certain products or services on a website and you will be able to earn commission for every sales that you have made through your affiliate links . Selling digital products like eBook, online courses or subject could also be a great way to monetize your website especially if you have a lot of experience in the content that you offer.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Adsense and Amazon are two common ways to monetize your blog. However, there are numerous other ways to monetize your blog. One of the methods that bring me good income from my blog is buy publishing sponsored posts. Sometimes I can make more money from a couple of sponsored posts that I usually make with adsense or amazon in the entire month. Selling merch is also highly profitable if you have a lot of organic and social traffic on your blog. Another way to monetize your blog is by selling courses