What are the things you have to put into consideration when taking a carreer path?

D

Deleted member 28873

I heard that before choosing a career path you have to make sure you know your self, what you like doing,what you are really good at,your intreast and so on.your career has a big impact on your future. It has affect on your identity, personal fulfillment, style, income, family and retirement.This are the most likely question to ask your self before choosing a career path:What are my interests? ...
What are my skills? ...
What are my talents and strengths? ...
What is my personality? ...
What are my values? ...
What education or training do I need? ...
Are there jobs available in this
career?

Hena101

There are many things you have to put into consideration when choosing a career path. This things include, how you like the career path you chose, how willingly do you desire to develop in that career aspect, what you will be getting in return to the efforts put and many more.

IamDozzy

First of all, you have to consider what makes you happy and gives you peace of mind in choosing a career path. Then you should concentrate on the skills that would be required to be a professional in that career path. If you are a moral person then you have to consider whether the career path aligns with your morality.

Olajidey

Before you consider a career carefully ask yourself some question and carry out research on what you ask yourself. what interest you most, what is the things that give you optimum joy and you like doing most. What education or training did you need to attain before you can pursue the career you aim at.