What Are The Responsibilities Of A Relationship Manager?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are so many branches and sub-branches of managers. There can be so many kind of managers and each and every kind of manager has different kind of duties. For example, a branch manager is supposed to handle the branch and an area manager is supposed to handle all the branches that fall within an area. I am talking about managers who work in banks. Recently, I visited a bank today and I found that there was a "Relationship Manager" in the branch of the bank. I am wondering what is the duty of such kind of manager because I have never heard of such kind of manager before. Does such kind of manager handle relationships between the bank and the customers?

As for me as the name implies '' relationship manager " mean coordinating the affairs between the different sections of department within an organization.
If there is no better relationship between the different segment of the department in an organisation there may be serious problems because they will not be able to work hand in hand to achieve the and objective of the organization.