Business Ideas What are the possible methods to accept payments from foreign business customers?

Skysaint

Verified member
We all know when it comes to online earning, anyone who is willing to make a full time income online should learn a digital skill or have a digital product to market online. This has been the very best ways to make full time income online.
When working online for example, by selling your digital skill to people, your target audience shouldn't be only those within your vicinity or country but everyone who is in need of your services in all parts of the world; that's if actually you want to earn more online.
But I have come to identify a particular problem and that is how you can accept payment from someone who isn't residing in your country. I have actually suggested cryptocurrency method for myself but that wouldn't be efficient as not everyone is really into it or have enough money in their cryptocurrency account.
So I am actually seeking for other ways I can go about this and will appreciate to hear your views on this as well as your suggestions.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Most of the clients that offers job online accept PayPal as payment method and this have been a big problem for Nigerians and other countries that are not accepted by PayPal. But there have been a solution and it is only for those that know about it. Many Nigerians including me have been using PayPal for a while now. We have been sending and receiving funds to our PayPal account with no limitations because the account is verified. I got my PayPal account using NIN and I don't use VPN to access my account because if I do, my account will be suspended.

Apart from PayPal. Other clients do make use of payoneer. It is another well known payment processor that is accepted globally unlike PayPal that selected some countries. It is easy to use with light strict rules and regulations.

One payment processor that I will like to be well known is payeer. Payeer is more easier and user friendly with many functions. On payeer, bitcoin and other cryptocurrency can be traded there and they also accept and send payment with cryptocurrency. It has lower fees compares to others. Payment can also be sent to perfect money.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The world is becoming much more advanced and technological Innovations are coming out almost on a daily basis but the idea of a global financial system is still very far off . It is not easy for some people to receive payments from international clients if they are in some certain geographical locations due to licensing like Africa and that usually makes a lot of employers not to want to hire people from those locations because of the headache.

1. Wired transfer. It is going to sound very stressful to some people but then this here still remain one of the safest and most popular means of sending money across the graphical locations. It can take a few days in order to get to you but there are some clients that are willing to take the risk.

2. Crypto currency. Cryptocurrency transactions usually take between minutes and an hour in order to arrive in your wallet and I think that this is without any doubt the best way of receiving money from clients abroad. Cryptocurrency is available in a lot of countries and you are not even going to be charged a very huge fee if you want to trade it to your bank account .

Suba

Staff member
Choosing the right global payment instrument to be able to reach all countries around the world may be a bit difficult, because each payment instrument has its advantages and disadvantages and it's also not necessarily accessible to all countries, if the crypto you choose maybe people who live in China can't do it. transaction. If you choose only PayPal, there are also many countries that cannot accept PayPal, so I think you would be better off providing a multi payment instrument or more than three payment methods, for example PayPal, Crypto both coin and stablecoin, Payoneer, Tipalti, etc.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of payment gateways that you can integrate with your business.
PayPal: This is the most used payment gateway, but sadly it is not still available in many countries. Therefore, you need to give your customers other option for payment.
Skrill: This is not very popular payment gateway, but it is available on the countries where paypal is not available. Therefore, you should also be using this payment gateway.
AirTM: THis is an interesting payment gateway, you can find your account with a lot of payment gateways, including skrill, crypt, paypal, etc. ass well as withdraw finds to multiple wallets. This can be a popular payment option for people in Africa or South America.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
First of all it will depend on people and their arrangement of what to do with the money. I wouldn't really have the interest to be getting most of my payment especially an international payment into my bank account because I just consider that as a waste of time.

I rather look for a means of getting those payments in dollars into a dollar wallet both online or offline so that I can still be able to maintain the value of my assets because the economy of our country is depreciating on daily basis , because of this saving of money in banks account won't really favours the saver.

A lot of people may not really be conversant with cryptocurrency but personally cryptocurrency will be one of the best way of receiving payment internationally because I am also interested to invest in cryptocurrency . I will request that the money should be converted to cryptocurrency and send it directly to my crypto wallet.

As I said earlier if I cannot really invest in cryptocurrency the US dollars will be the best or maybe the Great Britain pounds because those are the top currencies in the world and the Great Britain pounds currency is even the highest.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I would have first suggested crypto currency but with your con there I have to have a rethink. but sincerely using crypto currency to me now is a great way by which you can exchange any business transaction with your foreign partners but if you cannot come to a compromise then the way out will be using PayPal. This is the route that is most popular and familiar by all. it is easy for us but you need to be sure that you are exchanging clean money or else you would get stuck with PayPal. So anytime you can't get through with any of your foreign partner or customer via crypto currency then try using PayPal. So go ahead to create a Paypal account if you haven't done that now.